Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Why yes, it is very detectable over text without any indication.

Seriha wrote,

Enfeebling magic duration scaling with skill would be nice, but kind of like how SE throws out mobs with tons of dispels now, they'll probably just make new ones that'll constantly cure debuffs in some manner. Anyway, I have other ideas to go about improving enfeebles, but since they include our dirty melee, it'll automatically incite the ire of certain posters.
    Upon which I jokingly replied,

Or worse, start making it so NM's heal themselves based on the amount of enfeebles they have present.
    And this is not in reference to the weak Abyssea NM but for the Tier II Jeuno VWNM. With no debuffs on it can heal itself for 2~4K, with debuffs it'll heal for 20K+. Basically putting any form of debuffs at all on the mothra will guarantee a time out. It's so bad that we have to be careful when procing using weaponskills with additional effects on them.
    (0)

Player
    They did before, they did it again. Nothing new /shrug
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    While they're at it make Saboteur>Enfeeble overwrite any other enfeeble cast as it'll be weaker.

It's most annoying doing Saboteur>Addle on magic intense mobs only to get a "Has no effect" due to WHM or BRD casting their version.
    Personally, I find Saboteur resists more annoying... why does it fade when there's a no-effect or (hard-coded) resist....
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Although we aren’t planning to change the effect duration based on enfeebling skill at the moment, we are looking into making it easier to enfeeble enemies with high resistance.
    (12)

Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    Although we aren’t planning to change the effect duration based on enfeebling skill at the moment, we are looking into making it easier to enfeeble enemies with high resistance.
    "Looking into" implies that nothing is solidified yet, so it would be dumb to ask when it will be coming. Though, I do wish to know.
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    "Looking into" implies that nothing is solidified yet, so it would be dumb to ask when it will be coming. Though, I do wish to know.
    Looking into means they're doing it. The've been using hte prhase "looking into" for years now.
    (2)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree Yukes Rule. What were we talking about again?
    (0)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

i remember the last time they looked into it, when they finished even TW mobs were resisting spells. Its simple, don't make mobs immune to certain spells, gravity and bind fine). Change certain enemies who only use TP attacks to a melee weapon enhancement that randomly cycles through the similar attacks. Thus can be victim of enfeebles.

Easy fix, done, move on.
    (3)
    There is no min only max. Or something like that.

Character
    Zannon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 95
    That's not a means of fixing the problem for rdm, they have the highest enfeebling magic in the game that should be all they need to help land their spells.

But first off addle should have never been given to whm, the spell Gravity should be rdm only at lvl 51 and a job trait that works to help Pierce enfeebling magic on NM's that can't be otherwise, much like Saboteur but not 100% (rdm only) also Paralyze II Slow II Blind II (1/5 merits acc- needs to be greater then Blind 1) should enhance the new Job Trait "Piercing" a NM's that can't be paralyzed slowed etc. (not always landing but greater then 0%)

you're welcome main RDMs and sorry for any bad grammar :P
    (3)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    BEST NEWS ALL DAY

Please make this a promising adjustment or bad things will happen D:<
    (1)
    Last edited by Quetzacoatl; 11-15-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast