Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96

Would it be too much to ask.

To add more Battles in order to get Turbo Charger..... and the other TAU only drops cause literally no one plays TAU that often. The Drops are very Rare so rare that I haven't seen one on the AH for weeks and on top of that the Price is always 25% then the last on AH.

Can they atleast be rare drops from OB or something.
    (4)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    After like, what? How long has it been, 3 years? It seems pretty clear they have no interest in doing that.
    Maybe they'll ease up the conditions to enter the BC, currently it's particularly annoying even just to get help from friends because:

1) They have to be past a certain point in ToAU missions
    2) Have to go to Nashmau to get access
    3) Can only get access to #3 if you cleared #2, and to #2 if you cleared #1 (which is particularly annoying)
    4) Can't enter with less than 3 people
    5) Have to walk all the way there and then back and forth from Nashmau if you wanna do it more times

Also the BCs are of course much easier with level cap raised to 95, but the conditions (to get more chests) are still annoying to get and attachments aren't even 100% drop.

It's time they do something... either add them as drops from another BC or ease up the pre-requisites to do the forementioned three Ashu Talif BCs.
    (1)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    I honestly Find it utterly ridiculous that I cant even buy this off the AH cuz literally like no one, atleast on my server, does this BCNM anymore. Even if they added it to WoE it would be a step in the better direction. I rather have a 1% chance to get it from content that is used then a 0% chance cause the content that its in is random and un used. I'd atleast like to see one on the AH that i can save up 3 mil just to buy one...

Also in terms of Diffculty finding 3 ppl willing and ready to help, and getting the thing to drop is harder then getting in the bc. Maybe cause none of the drops no one else wants/might profit off... so ye. Most likely the reason anyone would help me fight this is cause they wanna sell the ridiculously priced attachment not cause this bcnm is awesome.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zemarin; 11-11-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You only need to find TWO ppl willing to help, if you include yourself :P
    They are very rare on AH anyway, you're right. On some servers more, on some less... but they are.
    I also find the prices retarded.
    Maybe it's just me who's stingy when it comes to money, but I'd never spend 3 mils on an attachment. It's not a matter of having/nothaving the gil, more in considering it worth to spend that much for a single one.
    And if it were a single one, maybe... but when you multiply that x many more...
    But yeah, I guess this is a highly subjective thing. Just saying I probably would never spend that much on an attachment.
    (1)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.