Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Seekers of Adoulin Development

SE, I implore you. Take care with development.

I don't speak for the player-base but I'm pretty sure most of us have the same sentiment. Take time with the development. Do it right. Add tons of content and interactive story lines that will keep us sated for months to come. We would mind if the expansion were delayed, but we would rather have it at a later date than have something substandard released on time.

Please, SE, I implore you. Take care with development.
    (1)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    or at least have the mission/storyline near complete unlike WoTG, here have a few quests then wait til next update for another 10 min cs
    (1)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I wouldn't mind if they took their time with the storyline, but at least have a better implementation than WotG. It took, 3-4 years to complete the main storyline. The main WotG storyline was great, imo., but it suffered from the disconnect of having to complete the nation missions as well. This caused a difficult rift in the player base as to who would be able to help with the mission story arcs. If there are multiple story lines implemented, please consider keeping them separate so everyone who is on or complete it to be able to help.
    (0)