Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    So .. basically every one of them just has you die over and over again?
    No, since not everyone is in the same alliance/party. It only seems to matter if anyone is on the hate list to begin with if everyone ends up dying over and over again. If you go into a WoE solo, but there is the max number in there and you die, it'll go to the next person that was on its hate list. You'll be able to get up and move away from the mob to a safe spot and recover (assuming there is a safe spot). However, if you are in a pt with other players and die then get back up while someone is in your pt fighting it but they end up dying...no matter where you go it'll systematically kill everyone in that PT over and over again until all members are dead and stay dead or someone gains enough hate to keep it from killing anyone who raised up.

On my normal server I usually do WoE with some friends just to kill time (it is fun, bad drop rates aside) and we figured this out very fast. If we have greater than one party we'll usually break off from the cluster of the rest to fight individual mobs, but if a couple don't and end up dying or the party that broke off dies, that mob will go over to the rest of the members who should have no hate at all and kill them anyway.

It isn't Zone participant hate, just alliance/party hate. If the break away party/alliance all dies then the mob will reset back to where it was pulled from.

As for the hate, that is probably because people treat it similar to campaign being as the reward system seems to be linked in that fashion. Additionally there is auto-raise after being dead for 30 seconds so people don't tend to care about being full-blown hate mongers to be sure they get as much point count during the fight. Thus you have blm standing back chain-casting until they get hate and die or DD that go full on nuts.
    (0)

This does of course allow a THF to Dual-box with a mule, leave the mule at the start and just run for the boss, agroing everything apart from the boss on the way. Utilizing PD and flee, this could be possible.

THF does once all mobs are agro'd, and mobs all run to the start to kill mule. During this time, other people in the zone can grab the boss and take it somewhere safe (if there is somewhere safe), and as soon as mule dies, THF is safe to get up and follow after the group.

This is an assumption, I haven't yet tried it, but it works in theory, unless I'm missing something.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kysaiana View Post
    Everything hits like truck that is dual-wielding two other trucks in the new fluxes. It's impossible to gauge the difficulty solo but I don't see many people bothering with these unless it's discovered they have good drops in them or anything besides ores/logs even. Everything links and aggros from fifty miles away so even with an army of SMNs I'm not sure anyone could really clear these without real organization. It doesn't seem like you can sack pull them either since pets dying resulted in every single linked mob to come after me. Again, though, really hard to judge based on soloing.
    Ironically, the final flux has the lightest hitting enemies. The elementals don't hit that hard, though they do cast -ja spells. The caturae suck pretty hard though, because they have en-curse which drops your max HP so low that anything else they do will oneshot you- This makes even throwing pets at it hard.

I was duoing the elementals with myself and the other on SMN and they went down at a decent pace. If we could organize a test session (all on SMN since the test server makes that easy), we might be able to clear one of them in the 250 minute time limit to find out what they drop.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2