Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    dude people arent happy unless their the best. i have faith that SE will neutralize all DD jobs to the point that it dosent matter what DD you take, theyre all going to put out identical DD digits. the only diffrences will be their survivablity, their enfeebling capabilities, their damage mitigation abilities, and their healing abilities.
    (1)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    compared to 04-05 and the hell that I went through with drk. I'm fairly content with it. Would I like for it to be the best? Of course, but I'm still sure that our time is coming to reign again like back in the good ole days of toau. A proper 5 hitting drk with apoc is really only beaten by war and sam, something that hasn't changed in 4-5 years and now apoc is within anyone's grasp who can abyssea burn bst (if you don't have any friends to help you farm q.q!)

And for all you lazy people there's caladbolg, a fantastic weapon outside of abyssea.

If you guys want to be relevant inside then its back to what i've talked about since I came to these boards. A crit based ws. Outside we're pretty solid, my friend and I tank 90% of VW for our shell as dual apoc drk's, the only mob that I have issues with is friggin uptala since I can't drain him. Taint said it himself, that he tanks most of the time and drain adds greatly to his overall survivability (something that sam and war do not have outside fanatics spam). And lets face it, the only relevant thing outside is VW and it is pretty hot right now. So drk is relevant to a degree.

View gtfo with your sky stuff, i'm going to shove my fist down your throat and pull your lungs out! <3
    (1)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    We do decent damage that's fine, let other jobs have the most deeps.

Something that makes sense with the job trait we have with four useless Tiers would be nice, some darkness enfeebles, or something unique.

Anyone who play's DRK to do the most pure melee damage is a dumbass, and missed the Samurai and Warrior boat.

Side note:
    Been doing testing with SD in Brenner by getting nuked for over half HP.

There is hardly a difference at all, in melee, loltier3nukes, and Drain.
    (1)
    Last edited by Urteil; 11-08-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Character
    Ciecle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    you guys take the whole 'LOLEmodrk' to a whole new level...
    Emos:'FIX THIS JOB!'
    SE: "We plan to, just not right this moment. These others jobs need bigger fixes then drk."
    Emos:'WE'LL CUT OURSELVES AGAIN IF YOU DONT FIX IT RIGHT NOW!'
    SE: "... we're trying to say it wont be too much longer before drk gets a fix now stfu and sit down."

seriously though, chill out... it'll happen when it does and all the crying cant make it happen tonight or tomorrow, it takes time.
    (3)
    Last edited by Ciecle; 11-09-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    drk is like ninja, it transformed into a pseudo tank job and performs that roll well. Guess that I'll take my shitty dmg and tanking and just go play....wait I'll just play drk!
    (0)

Character
    Hextitan
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciecle View Post
    you guys take the whole 'LOLEmodrk' to a whole new level...
    Emos:'FIX THIS JOB!'
    SE: "We plan to, just not right this moment. These others jobs need bigger fixes then drk."
    Emos:'WE'LL CUT OURSELVES AGAIN IF YOU DONT FIX IT RIGHT NOW!'
    SE: "... we're trying to say it wont be too much longer before drk gets a fix now stfu and sit down."

seriously though, chill out... it'll happen when it does and all the crying cant make it happen tonight or tomorrow, it takes time.
    That's not remotely close to what happened. SE gave us SD which is basically useless, and Absorb-Attri which is kinda decent. They haven't posted in here in a long time. Since then they never said they'll fix anything, nor have they ever acknowledged the ton of people asking for a fix. If SE said "hey, we're working on it, calm down", which is what you claim, people would stop making threads and complaining all the time. They never said that, so here we are.
    (2)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextitan View Post
    They never said that, so here we are.
    They did. They said they'll revamp old two-hours before this thread was created, and which is what this thread is about.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    saying they'll fix old 2hrs is a blanket all jobs statement whereas SCH PUP hell even war have gotten recent DEV responses in their own forums
    (1)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    just be patient people, they're deliberate but they are reviewing everything
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    They did. They said they'll revamp old two-hours before this thread was created, and which is what this thread is about.
    They gave a blanket statement to all jobs, but we dont have a dialog with SE anywhere close to what pups and sch have. A simple "We'll pass your concern on to the development team" would do wonders for the dark community. I agree with others drk's have not been issued any direct responses in a long time. Heck they don't even response anymore when they move a drk thread.
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast