Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Raineh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    DRK really isn't half as bad as you guys make it out to be.
    (7)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    I think it takes being really great at dark knight to become something that other melees can be with very minimal effort. That is what bothers me considering how much SE jacks up other jobs then gives dark the shit abilities most of the time.
    I think this is generally a truth for any job no matter what it is. Maybe you could say those jobs that got "Jacked up" sucked ass to begin with like PUP, *Sorry anyone who loved PUP but it's true. The job sucked royal ass until recently.* but DRK was a pretty solid job from the getgo. I 1st fell in love with the job in early 2005 when I partied with a DRK in Den of Rancor *Oh no memories!* and being blow away but the stupid amount of damage from Spinning Slash.

I know how some of you folks want DRK to be stupid crazy like SAM but it really doesn't need to be. It's a solid job and like I said before, Some minor tweaks to stuff like Last Resort would be awesome.
    (1)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post
    I think this is generally a truth for any job no matter what it is. Maybe you could say those jobs that got "Jacked up" sucked ass to begin with like PUP, *Sorry anyone who loved PUP but it's true. The job sucked royal ass until recently.* but DRK was a pretty solid job from the getgo. I 1st fell in love with the job in early 2005 when I partied with a DRK in Den of Rancor *Oh no memories!* and being blow away but the stupid amount of damage from Spinning Slash.

I know how some of you folks want DRK to be stupid crazy like SAM but it really doesn't need to be. It's a solid job and like I said before, Some minor tweaks to stuff like Last Resort would be awesome.
    Last Resort is fine but everything else needs a tweak, such as dark spell recast timers, drk's 2hr, more tiers of staward soul, better job abilities we only have 3 worth mentioning, more top tier dark magic, not to mention drk have zero mp ja or jt.
    (1)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I can concede that issue. It's more along the line of minor tweaks but I can hope that will all change with whatever the devs have in mind for a new DRK two hour ability. I personally would get a chuckle out of a Hundred Fists version of Scythe and Great Sword but that's just me. lol
    (1)

Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    hell when is the last time a community rep even posted in the drk forums?
    When they moved my post about dark knights on the main forum lol
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Better be careful, they might see some civil discussion here and move this thread also!!!!!
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SNK View Post

Why shouldn't I get to be super crazy like SAM?

What kind of stupid logic is that, "I know you want to be, but don't."
    (0)

8. 11-07-2011 02:30 PM

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    Why shouldn't I get to be super crazy like SAM?

What kind of stupid logic is that, "I know you want to be, but don't."
    It's the "all jobs are different" kind of logic. I know, it sounds odd, but it's true.

Also, can someone please tell me what's wrong with Blood Weapon? I see two people saying that over and over in every thread on every forum, but did I miss something? Did it somehow change from one of the most overpowered JAs in the game, to the point that SE had to introduce special resistance to some mobs just for that one JA? I'm not trolling, I really don't know. Was there a change at some point?
    (2)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    consider BW is only truly Overpowered with Select weapons KC MK BZ Ridill pretty much multihit tools that are Rare/Exclusive or expensive

if you lack any such weapon Blood Weapon lasts ... Maybe 3 scythe swings and if you are using it to regain hp to stay standing it just will not sustain you
    (2)

Character
    Raucent
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    side note Blood weapon is also 100% USELESS on UNDEAD
    (2)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast