Character
    Hrasvelg
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    COR Lv 75

Chocobo Circuit Weather

It rains inside the Chocobo Circuit, but there's a rooftop and there are no signs of anything getting wet.
    (0)
    Just a level 75 COR still trying to cap his skills before venturing into level 76. All that's left is parrying.
    SE please give me a Parry Roll or Parry Bonus Job Trait.
    SE Thank you for the COR update that changes Gallant's Roll. You have indirectly answered my prayers for assistance in Parrying Skillups!! THANK YOU SE. -_-

Greetings Huevriel!

I would be more then happy to submit this for you, however, I would like to ask that you please give us some additional information on this matter. Please fill out the template below to the best of your ability. While some of the information may seem irrelevant, it is always best to have as much information as possible. Once filled out, we will submit this for review for you!

Thank you for your time and apologies for any inconvenience!

GM Bublex

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Class/Skill Rank:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    In-Game Time:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Hrasvelg
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    COR Lv 75
    Platform: Computer (Windows 7)
    Date & Time: Saturday, Nov. 19. 2011
    Frequency: Any time there is rainy weather in the Chocobo Circuit
    Character Name: Hrasvelg
    Race: Hume
    World: Cerberus
    Class/Skill Rank: COR 75 Rank 10 San'doria
    Area and Coordinates: Anywhere in Chocobo Circuit, including indoors.
    Party or Solo: Either
    NPC Name: N/A
    Monster Name: N/A
    In-Game Time: N/A (Anytime it rains)

Whenever there is rainy weather, it rains.. inside the chocobo circuit. Outside on the grandstands is fine, but it rains INSIDE the chocobo circuit. Right through the ceiling I might add. Since I don't see anyone else on my server frequenting the Chocobo Circuit, I can't get any second opinions or cases.
    (0)
    Just a level 75 COR still trying to cap his skills before venturing into level 76. All that's left is parrying.
    SE please give me a Parry Roll or Parry Bonus Job Trait.
    SE Thank you for the COR update that changes Gallant's Roll. You have indirectly answered my prayers for assistance in Parrying Skillups!! THANK YOU SE. -_-

Greetings Huevriel!

Thank you for your assistance with filling out that template Bublex left for you, it is appreciated! I will go ahead and submit this concern to be reviewed for you! Since there is no guarantee that an official response will be posted on this thread, I suggest keeping an eye on the www.Playonline.com website and http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/forums/76-Updates for any news on this matter.

Thank you again for your assistance and apologies for any inconvenience!

-=Game Master Emdub=-
    (0)