Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Regens suck. Letting the enhancing jobs take the wheel with them isn't going to make them better. It's no real loss to White Mage.
    Always said HP now is better then HP later.
    (1)

Character
    Capriciousone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Couldnt agree more but those small hp gains do add up over time and equal less cures for a RDM with composure at least. In addition, If RDM adds /dnc and Drain Samba 2 it would be a little better but to be honest unless they allow Regen tiers to stack all regens will always suck but that will never happen.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I wish we would get at least Regen III so I can composure it on myself. Regen II + StoneSkin can really stretch your MP in low man situations. Regen II, even with your full AF3+2 set bonus is still not very good.
    (1)
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Regen's are awesome, but don't look at them for immediate healing. If your casting Regen to recover someone's HP then it's already too late. Regen's are for proactive use, you cast them to recover damage the person will take over time. This is where I think SE screwed up the most, the duration is too low for their casting times. You cast them on people who are about to take damage, as long as your healer isn't capping them out constantly then Regen's have a purpose. Of course Regen II it pitiful at 95, SE should of gave RDM both Regen III and Regen IV naturally.
    (2)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14