Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashmalum View Post
    It's not a huge deal, but I'm doing staff trials now on RDM and being able to hit the broad side of a treant with this staff would be nice. Even BRD gets C+, I don't think D would be out of line.
    Good point. Ya i'm not asking for a significant amount of skill in staff cause I don't plan on using it to do damage but if we can equip the weapon and have trials for it at least give us some skill with it. Along this same thinking with the shield trials. We have the skill but yet not on the shield trial.
    (0)

You don't have to have the staff on the entire time LoL.

Even me, Who had just finished Abyssea Burning my RDM From 66 > 90 knew when i was doing those trials to Bring a Sword/Dagger and melee the treant down to about ~15%, Then Equip the Staff + Nuke gear and just Finish it off with a Nuke :X

Don't Melee in the staff ;x, Melee the Mobs down normally > Equip staff Nuke for kill shot.

Edit: Also RDM has like an F- Shield Skill, Theres no reason they should be on Ochain. If we're giving RDM Ochain we might as well give it to THF, WHM, and WAR.
    (0)

Character
    Fiarlia
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post

Even me, Who had just finished Abyssea Burning my RDM From 66 > 90 knew when i was doing those trials to Bring a Sword/Dagger and melee the treant down to about ~15%, Then Equip the Staff + Nuke gear and just Finish it off with a Nuke :X

Don't Melee in the staff ;x, Melee the Mobs down normally > Equip staff Nuke for kill shot.

Edit: Also RDM has like an F- Shield Skill, Theres no reason they should be on Ochain. If we're giving RDM Ochain we might as well give it to THF, WHM, and WAR.
    I changed to BLM and -Ga'd them down. >_>
    (0)

~~~
    While out-side Abyssea content could focus on New End-game Events and new Armors/Weapons/upgrades/Etc, Back to the good old days of Dragging along 17 other people who want to lot the same stuff as you, and spending 2 years on the same event simply because the one guy hasn't gotten the 0.005% Drop of that 1 NM. you know, Challenge!

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    Good point. Ya i'm not asking for a significant amount of skill in staff cause I don't plan on using it to do damage but if we can equip the weapon and have trials for it at least give us some skill with it. Along this same thinking with the shield trials. We have the skill but yet not on the shield trial.
    Paladin is, and should always be the only one to get the shield trials, we can't even equip those style shields.

While I agree on the sword front, I can see peoples views on the staff skill. It is after all a Mage, a Melee Mage Yes, but a mage nevertheless. Not having skill on it is strange to say the least.
    (0)

Character
    Fiarlia
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Might be strange, but it really doesn't matter.
    (0)

~~~
    While out-side Abyssea content could focus on New End-game Events and new Armors/Weapons/upgrades/Etc, Back to the good old days of Dragging along 17 other people who want to lot the same stuff as you, and spending 2 years on the same event simply because the one guy hasn't gotten the 0.005% Drop of that 1 NM. you know, Challenge!

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Fine with the shield trials but while we are at it why the hell can rdm equip H2H up to level 90??? There is no reason what so ever for rdm to even want to equip H2H but we can use them... again with no skill.

The combat skills and even magic skills need to be looked at from SE. Divine magic skill for rdm with no natural divine magic to cast and we are supposed to be the best in enhancing in the game but not even set to an A in the skill.... and so on. My opinion is that if (for any job for that matter) is famed for being the best in a skill or magic they should be set at A+ rating. Like for dark knight, why are they only an A- in dark magic skill? Isn't that the purpose of a dark knight to do dark magic? but anyway this is just my opinion and the game can go on with non of these type of changes but just would be nice for the skills side of the game to make sense.
    (0)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    [QUOTE=Daniel_Hatcher;64701]Paladin is, and should always be the only one to get the shield trials, we can't even equip those style shields.

Then make different shields to quest not just one that only PLD can use. Not only PLD have the ability to use shields... this is along the same lines as daggers for us.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    Fine with the shield trials but while we are at it why the hell can rdm equip H2H up to level 90??? There is no reason what so ever for rdm to even want to equip H2H but we can use them... again with no skill.

The combat skills and even magic skills need to be looked at from SE. Divine magic skill for rdm with no natural divine magic to cast and we are supposed to be the best in enhancing in the game but not even set to an A in the skill.... and so on. My opinion is that if (for any job for that matter) is famed for being the best in a skill or magic they should be set at A+ rating. Like for dark knight, why are they only an A- in dark magic skill? Isn't that the purpose of a dark knight to do dark magic? but anyway this is just my opinion and the game can go on with non of these type of changes but just would be nice for the skills side of the game to make sense.
    Well, I think its stupid RDM is on so many H2h Weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Fiarlia View Post
    I changed to BLM and -Ga'd them down. >_>
    I would have too >.> But i didnt' have BLM
    (0)

Character
    Sekundes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    While we don't 'need' it, it would be nice if rdm had a half way decent procing ability. Even with sword, we don't get HQ elemental ws's for procs, which honestly makes no sense at all seeing as they are more magical based than blu but blu gets them.

I vote yes to staff, even if I only use it for procs.
    (2)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4