Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    as of right now, no. even my fully upgraded shamshir+2 is less good than the elemental staves. but i'm also not about to do a dozen + staff trials to cover every elements acc affinity and dmg affinity.

what i was reffering to was FUTURE sword trials, i'm really hoping that i can get a shamshir to at least surpass the elemental staves. (because as i said, not doing 2 magian staffs for every element) will make life so much simpler.

i'm also, personally, much more concerned with m acc than m att. so in that respect, the shamshir+2 is already getting close to nq staves
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuvo View Post
    As for having a staff skill, i feel the same as most of you... there is no need for the skill for RDM. I would like to be able to figure out why SE took us off of the Dagger trials tho. Dagger is the same skill as sword for us but we don't have access to those trials yet they put us on staff trials (which i'm greatfull for) with no skill for that weapon. Not much sense.
    Not to mention we've received better dagger Weapon Skills than Sword.
    (0)

Player
    Chant says what
    (0)

Character
    Karumac
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Remove RDM (and WHM) from the Magian Staves. Add Affinity Swords (and Clubs). Problem Solved.

(And letting RDM in on the Dagger trials would be nice too. Or getting native access to more Sword WS.)
    (1)
    "I Trick Attacked some guy. He's dead now."

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Chant says what
    I did mean naturally, as in when we reach a skill level.
    (0)

Player
    Evis and Death Blossom are both quested, not sure what you're talking about. the rest of the skills learned from either skill from levels aside from Aeolian for farming are pretty forgettable.
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    So this topic is kinda the same as why RDM gets hand-to-hand weapons but has no actual skill... Right?
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Karumac View Post
    Remove RDM (and WHM) from the Magian Staves. Add Affinity Swords (and Clubs). Problem Solved.

(And letting RDM in on the Dagger trials would be nice too. Or getting native access to more Sword WS.)
    I brought that up, But they probably threw RDM and WHM on staves because it required far less effort than to make the entire "Affinity" Trials again for multiple weapons.
    (0)

Player
    Not to mention being able to dual wield affinity weapons is just asking for outcries from Blm.
    (0)

Character
    Hashmalum
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    It's not a huge deal, but I'm doing staff trials now on RDM and being able to hit the broad side of a treant with this staff would be nice. Even BRD gets C+, I don't think D would be out of line.
    (2)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast