Thread: AF3 seals

Character
    Volkomir
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95

AF3 seals

I think SE should add a NPC where you can take seals that you have gotten that you do not need and trade them to the NPC in exchange for ones you do need. Done a lot of quests/Dominion Ops and hardly ever get a seal I can use. This way you could trade them to a NPC and get one that you can use. Or if that seems unbalanced or unfair to SE, make it so the NPC only has seals that people have traded/sold to it, kind of like the cooking guild NPC in Windy, who only has certain food items if people have sold them to the guild. Would add another way for people to get seals.
    (2)

Character
    Moonracer
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Volkomir View Post
    I think SE should add a NPC where you can take seals that you have gotten that you do not need and trade them to the NPC in exchange for ones you do need. Done a lot of quests/Dominion Ops and hardly ever get a seal I can use. This way you could trade them to a NPC and get one that you can use. Or if that seems unbalanced or unfair to SE, make it so the NPC only has seals that people have traded/sold to it, kind of like the cooking guild NPC in Windy, who only has certain food items if people have sold them to the guild. Would add another way for people to get seals.
    Both options would unbalance the gameplay experience for it. Trading them in for another works for stuff like beast and kindred seals and crests, but doing so for seals, think; players would be storming by the dozens to fight the easiest pissant mobs in the game, just to grab seals and trade in for the ones they want. takes the "earning" out of it. As far as the "auction house" route (its how i see it) that too would be abused, as the most sought after would never really be there, or the mobs that drop them would be overcamped and prices skyrocket, etc. many things can go wrong there.
    (2)

Character
    Kennx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Agree with Moonracer, but was thinking that they could change the pages to Auto paging, and add option of top 3 seals you want the most and give them seals a slight increase.
    (0)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Auto paging should at least be a merit for non Abyssea since you gain XP in Abyssea with or without the page fast and easy enough. Also the intend for auto paging was to attract people to do more events outside of this shity area where everythin is broken.
    (1)

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    i agree with this idea. i for one have a surplus of seals laying arround, that i really have no intention of farming out their remainders. i dont think it would unbalance the game since abyssea is pretty much over.
    (1)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In case Abyssea is pretty much over - drop what you don't need or farm what you need to store the +1 version.
    There is no need for a system that will make the whole process of obtaining the seals obsolet.
    (0)

Character
    Kennx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    spoken like a true Odin player lmao.
    (0)

Player
    i wish they had some kind of system like this its hard getting blu seals for most of the gear the NM's drop SMN BST BLU RNG and not many ppl want these lol hard for me to get help
    (1)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralei View Post
    i wish they had some kind of system like this its hard getting blu seals for most of the gear the NM's drop SMN BST BLU RNG and not many ppl want these lol hard for me to get help
    Head: Not the best, but Whiro's pretty damn easy and drops whm (which everyone with a pocket mule has), otherwise you could try for Kharon and find one of those many gimp bst's who lvled for dynamis, cuz their other options are Warbler or Mielikki, both of which suck.

Body: Sword/Katana/Shield all go through Apademak, which means they're killing Dhorme Khimaira, and those arent unpopular emps. Find people upgrading those.

Hands: Minaruja got me in low hp sometimes even 3boxing, but Upas Kamuy and Brugul Noz arent that bad. Brugul Noz just debuffs you over and over, but its not a threat.

Legs: Asanbosam isnt camped that much anymore and is a joke to fight. Cep-Kamuy is also ridiculously easy.

Feet: Chhir Batti is a joke lol.
    (1)