Player

Puppetmaster Suggestion Compilation

Automaton Functionality Change Suggestions:

-Issue where when Harlequin Head is equipped with Harlequin Frame or Stormwaker Frame no longer cast magic.

-Issue where Valoredge Shield Bashes less often and too slow to stop spellcasting/monster special attacks.

-Issue where when Valoredge Head is equipped with Harlequin Frame or Stormwaker Frame no longer casting healing magic.

-Issue where Soulsoother prioritizes Erase/-na over Cure, when masters HP is red.

-Issue where Soulsoother continually cast Erase in an attempt to remove Sleep status effect (which does not work) or to remove "Aura" type status ailments.

-Issue where Stormwaker prioritizes Stoneskin over Cure, when masters HP is red.

-Issue where Soulsoother and Stormwaker continually cast Silence on mobs (with MP) that do not cast magic.

-Issue where Spiritreaver uses Absorb-Attri to absorb and override one of his enhancements for a (usually weaker) enhancement (i.e. Casts Dreadspikes => Casts Absorb-Attri => Gains Blaze Spikes [10-15 dmg spikes])

-Making it so that Stormwaker ONLY cast elemental magic while under the effect of Ice Maneuver (for the sake of MP conservation and hate control).

Attachment Related Change Suggestions:

-Increasing the amount of recast time given to Damage Guage, so that at least with two-three light maneuvers the Automaton will Cure -> Cure instead of Cure -> Enhancement or Enfeeble -> Cure or making the automaton use healing magic exclusively while under the effect of 2-3 light maneuvers. (As of current, even with three maneuvers the Automaton will Cure -> Enhancement/Enfeeble -> Cure, which is the same result if you don't have Damage Gauge equipped, meaning it is better off not being used.)

-Giving Strobe a recast reduction proportionate to the number of fire maneuvers active(like Barrier Module -> Shield Bash)

-Extending the current effect of equalizer to Magical Damage, recalculate the current effect of equalizer, or repurposing Equalizer all together, so it isn't completely overshadowed by Armor Plate I/II

Additional (but not dire) Suggestions:

-Adding Dark Magic (Dread Spikes/Drain/Aspir) and/or ranged attacks to Harlequin Frame and or revamping him in a way that makes him a inticing option (like the Onion Knight Frame aka Universal Frame).

-Providing another means of prioritizing Automaton TP Abilities outside of Elemental Maneuvers (Possibly Non-Elemental Maneuvers to influence Pet Weapon Skills [Offensive/Defensive Maneuver], or a TP ability setting menu.

-Strengthening Cannibal Blade, adding an occasional "Drain" effect to Shield Bash while equpped with the "Hammermill" attachment instead of Slow effect and/or 100% Shield Bash Accuracy, or buyable/stackable Healing Salve I outside of Abyssea/Voidwatch? (In general, any alternative means to heal Valoredge Frame [Current Options: Cannibal Blade, Repair, and Role Reversal).

Please add A.I. Bugs or Attachments suggestions that I may have missed from within the forums below.
    (3)
    Last edited by Nezha; 11-02-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Player
    I'd actually suggest that -na spells require a maneuver the element of their corresponding debuff to activate if any Light Maneuvers are up. (Why same-element rather than strong-element? Because that avoids the issue of Cursna and Blindna still wanting a Light Maneuver.)
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I cant say i agree with the idea of using earth elemental maneuver to cure slow, but there definitely needs to be a larger revamp to the AI.

Normal order: Enhancing > enfeebles > cure

Damage gauge
    1) With damage gauge equipped and no light maneuvers normal priority

With DG + a single light maneuver
    2) Prioritizes Enfeeble > Cure if hp is more than 75% (stops enhancing until water maneuver used, this will stop stone skin/haste/phalanx being priorities over cure)
    3) Prioritizes Cure > all else if hp is less than 75% (stops silence from being cast when you need a cure)

This still allows for enfeebles and enhancing to be cast and to be controllable.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    I cant say i agree with the idea of using earth elemental maneuver to cure slow, but there definitely needs to be a larger revamp to the AI.
    Slow doesn't have a -na spell, though (just Erase), so that's a bad example.
    (0)

Character
    Eliha
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 95
    Harlequin frame should get rocket punch like they said it has in one of the cut scenes to unlock pup but make it do something like defence down or attack down and the higher the range skill the stronger the affect
    (0)