Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Surviva
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 95

Paralyze should not use an EXP ring charge!!

It's stupid that when you are paralyzed you can have an EXP ring charge taken away...I dont care if it fails to activate or something like that, but why does it have to use a charge, take it away, start the recast timer, and still not give you the dedication effect?? This needs to be fixed! I only ever solo most of the time and those rings make it not so tedious. I contacted a GM to get the charge back and they said they couldn't help me. Not too happy about that!
    (1)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Friend of mine almost lost a brew this way. And I've lost multiple items from paralyze. It's just the way things work in this game.
    (1)

Paralyze is the worst status effect in the game. Never ever do anything but auto attack or spells if it's on you.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    paralyze has consumed items since the dawn of time. You should learn not to use items when paralyzed.
    Why would you expect any help from a GM when it is a system working as designed?
    (0)

Player
    did it actualyl always consume items i thought that was a change years ago? But ya it doesnt make sense when it eats food or a tool bag or med you're paraed its not like u actually used the item. nin tools on casting ya cus it inturpted a spell and wasting the tool since it had been partially activated and maybe ammo from a messed up shot dmging the ammo or miss fireing it.
    (0)

Character
    Shadowsong
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Trollbait OP, or extreamly new player. Disregard
    (1)

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost charges from forgetting that I was paralyzed… But good news! We are planning to make it so items are no longer consumed when you are paralyzed.

Hooray!
    (46)

Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    I can’t tell you how many times I’ve lost charges from forgetting that I was paralyzed… But good news! We are planning to make it so items are no longer consumed when you are paralyzed.

Hooray!
    Woo!

A guy in my LS has lost 2 brews to paralyze, and another guy in my LS lost a linen pouch to paralyze. Sometimes stuff happens.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Character
    Crystalweapon
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 96

Hooray!
    This was such a big argument topic at the beggining of the year. How it was realistic to spaz out and drop the item, and how others said being paralyzed would make you grip your items more tightly. Glad to see it changed finally.
    (2)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8NsnLfIAcs&feature=BF&list=PLB5F836BEB04E9DF1&index=8

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Hooray!
    This puts me in a happy place!!!!!
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast