Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Dew
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Wings of the Goddess Super Boss

When will we be seeing the release or even a hint on the new AV/PW type of boss in the wings area? It was said a long time ago, but we never heard anything else. Is it being put off till the level 99 patch is out already? Would be nice to see some info on this new boss.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dew; 10-30-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Character
    Eurell
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Maybe the Last Stand will be WoTG related and this can be the final boss.

(4)

Character
    Syrs
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    the last boss for wotg was a bit disappointing in difficulty. it would be cool if there was a new one... but that dragon looks terrifying!!
    (0)

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    they already released it, it's the shadow lord BCNM, but I guess not that hard? the gear was pretty good too ( tiercel necklace still relevant iirc)
    (0)

Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The Shadow Lord BC was no where near as difficult as AV/PW were at 75, and that's what cap it was released at. I don't believe that he was the intended Super Boss.

I would like to see something that can stomp lvl99 characters that aren't careful and without the annoyance of triggering XD
    (2)

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You have the main story villain you defeat at the end, isn't it the super witch with horns and wings?

There's also the campaign Mega-boss, so that should be the original Shadowlord which drops the gear, am I missing anything?

What other type of Super-boss should WotG have. The Strong-hold Notorious Monsters have a tier system and I believe there's something to do with a super-boss. What, wait... I never been there yet, this sucks!
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Hopefully never.
    (0)

Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    You have the main story villain you defeat at the end, isn't it the super witch with horns and wings?

There's also the campaign Mega-boss, so that should be the original Shadowlord which drops the gear, am I missing anything?

What other type of Super-boss should WotG have. The Strong-hold Notorious Monsters have a tier system and I believe there's something to do with a super-boss. What, wait... I never been there yet, this sucks!
    RotZ super boss was Kirin.
    Rotz mega boss was Eald'narche.

CoP super boss was Absolute Virtue.
    CoP mega boss was Promathia.

ToAU super boss was Pandemonium Warden.
    ToAU mega boss was Alexander.
    Notice none of the super bosses are directly linked with the storyline of these expansions. (Spoilars button added for those who haven't finished story) They all require time to farm up, summon adds, and quite a bit of manpower, strategy and time to take down. Or at least, at 75 they did D;

WotG lacks this type of NM, unless it really was meant for the Shadow Lord BC to be super boss, which would be disappointing in my opinion.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Kirin, even when it was new, was in no way comprable to AV or PW.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    these are the final nms of the endgame system applied to each expansion, not really story related. kirin - sky, AV - sea PW- znm, DL - dynamis, SL - campaign. Wotg has multiple activities in it, campaign, strongholds,sandworm nms and WoE.
    (not to mention pixie nms, ANNM, and probably some others i'm missing.) given all those, you could look to campaign or WoE as the endgame event. i lean more towards WoE being the "endgame" event of WoE due to its scaling.

as such, look to the end of WoE to give you the "final boss" you seek. we have more fluxes coming, so somewhere in there i assume will be the super hard nm.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast