Threaded View

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    First of all your main job is SMN, so how do you know how drks feel? We just had our best spells ripped from us...I have never seen ANY job get there best spell ripped from them...How would you feel if drks got Odin, Alex and Atomos huh?? Yeah I said Atomos, because we just got Absorb-Attr on 9/19/11 and its already been ripped. So if drk got Odin, Alex and Atomos, how would you feel about that?
    LOL Do you really have to ask? The advent of several BLU spells and SCH sucked a lot of advantage away from SMN in aoe buff area. Right now the only buff that we still have that hasn't been replicated yet is Hastega, but it's pretty relative to SCH's new 2hr, embrava. (Edit in: Also, a lot of buffs SMN can use are replicated through BRD and COR buffs as well, in tandom Garuda got Fleet Wind, which pretty much takes directly from BRD's chocobo marzuka.)

DRK already took Odin's lackluster thunder with the Twilight's Scythe's latent ability to cause instant death.
    Alexander's perfect defense? A weaker, yet aoe version of PLD's two hour ability.
    Atomos... isn't even out yet. The abilities is speculated based on the WotG story fight in which Atomos is summoned and used for.

It isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.
    (4)
    Last edited by Soranika; 10-31-2011 at 04:10 AM.
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.