Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Wtf SE

Automatons may now learn the following spells:

Protect (I-V) / Shell (I-V) / Stoneskin / Haste / Phalanx / Erase / Absorb-Attri / Dispel / Dread Spikes / Addle / Regen IV
    *Phalanx and Stoneskin will only be cast upon the master.
    *Protect, Shell, and Haste will only be cast upon the master and party members.
    This is a F*cking slap in the face, pups can learn "Dreadspikes" and "Absorb-Attri" in the next udpate...I just dont know what too say its unfair it not right I'm beyond angry!
    (5)
    Last edited by Cljader1; 10-30-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Why are you QQing over that.... automatons are an amalgamation of all jobs. I definitely don't see PUP replacing DRK any time soon.
    (8)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Why are you QQing over that.... automatons are an amalgamation of all jobs. I definitely don't see PUP replacing DRK any time soon.
    So its ok for pup to rip off drk's top tier dark magic and a brand new absorb spell we JUST got...while we fed spoon get Scarlet Delirium?? The only unique spell we have now worth mentioning is drain 2. Pup get a complete overhaul with like 20 new spells, and we cant get a hard look. With all there new spells that they ripped off others jobs but they take drk's BEST spells. Soon the only thing that ill have original for my drk is my apoc and redemption. Its a damn shame really, a automation casting dreadspikes on the puppetmaster, sometime im hard pressed to get off a dreadspikes on myself do to the long casting time.

Then you have idiots saying Scarlet Delirium is good, when a job like pup is get Dreadspikes, Absorb-Attri, Haste, Phalanx, Regen IV, new job traits, new job abilities etc. all in one shot. Absorb-Attri we just got it and pup gets it, no other jobs have blm's aga spells, why do we get screw out of our signatures spells???
    (3)
    Last edited by Cljader1; 10-30-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Character
    Lynsara
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There is very few spells that are job-exclusive anymore and with each update the lines between jobs blur more and more so there is no need to get so upset. Take a deep breath and relax. SE is just trying to fix a job that, although fun, did need some tweeks since it did feel like they did it last minute when it was released.

Also remember that the spells an automation casts are not entirely under any sort of player control. Manuvers may point an automation in a direction but there is still no way to get an automation to use any specific spell so drk will still be able to better utilize thier signature spells. And as Soraninka said, automations have no 'job' per se. Yes some ppl call them whm or rng or pld but really the jobs these automations have are ambiguous at best. I tend more to think of them as healer, nuker, dd and tank since they basically are condensed versions.

ppl been lolpup for so long there really is no need to get ur panties in a twist over se trying to fix it. It's something they should have done long ago
    (2)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphy View Post
    There is very few spells that are job-exclusive anymore and with each update the lines between jobs blur more and more so there is no need to get so upset. Take a deep breath and relax. SE is just trying to fix a job that, although fun, did need some tweeks since it did feel like they did it last minute when it was released.

Also remember that the spells an automation casts are not entirely under any sort of player control. Manuvers may point an automation in a direction but there is still no way to get an automation to use any specific spell so drk will still be able to better utilize thier signature spells. And as Soraninka said, automations have no 'job' per se. Yes some ppl call them whm or rng or pld but really the jobs these automations have are ambiguous at best. I tend more to think of them as healer, nuker, dd and tank since they basically are condensed versions.

ppl been lolpup for so long there really is no need to get ur panties in a twist over se trying to fix it. It's something they should have done long ago
    Well SE should give them there own unique spells and buffs, they did it with blue mage. Dont rip off dark knight and red mages, they outright gave them dreadspikes...they didnt need to do that, but slapping drks is the face seems to be the theme these days.
    (1)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    You seem to want to ignore the underlining issue PUPs faced and how PUPs even operate just cause they got spells DRK have. The job has been a broken mess for years now. And these abilities are for the automaton themselves, not at the disposal to use by the PUP. I see nothing to complain about here. What are you gonna do when SMN get their new avatars, specifically Atomos with Soul Vacuum and/or Soul Infusion?

Also, no one said anything about Scarlet Diarrhea. And... since when have automatons been able to cast self buffs their masters? And since when does PUP like to take damage for spike affects?

Edit: If you're having an identity crisis just because PUP got DRK magic without even knowing the potency or effect to which automatons can use them, you need to reevaluate why you play the job.
    (4)
    Last edited by Soranika; 10-31-2011 at 01:02 AM.
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    pups can learn "Dreadspikes" and "Absorb-Attri" in the next udpate...I just dont know what too say its unfair it not right I'm beyond angry!
    A few updates ago when DRK got Absorb-Attri, I remember the majority of the THF community screaming bloody murder about a certain merited ability.

Shoot, if you really want to get technical, Scarlet Delirium was pretty much a rip off of Afflatus Misery at some level, maybe White Mages should be angry at Dark Knights as well.

And while we're getting mad at jobs that take unique job abilities/traits/features, we might as well delete Blue Mage, Corsair, Dancer, Scholar, Red Mage and Puppetmaster from the game.

I don't mean to be too harsh with the humor, but I don't think it is something to be too mad about (but feel free to fume, we all do) since it won't really affect Dark Knights all that much. Dark Knights will be the glass cannons we all know and love.
    (5)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    A few updates ago when DRK got Absorb-Attri, I remember the majority of the THF community screaming bloody murder about a certain merited ability.

Shoot, if you really want to get technical, Scarlet Delirium was pretty much a rip off of Afflatus Misery at some level, maybe White Mages should be angry at Dark Knights as well.

And while we're getting mad at jobs that take unique job abilities/traits/features, we might as well delete Blue Mage, Corsair, Dancer, Scholar, Red Mage and Puppetmaster from the game.

I don't mean to be too harsh with the humor, but I don't think it is something to be too mad about (but feel free to fume, we all do) since it won't really affect Dark Knights all that much. Dark Knights will be the glass cannons we all know and love.
    DRK is not a glass cannon, if we were we'll be top zerger, top damage outputer with paper defense....instead drk is a mediocare meleers with paper defense...so in otherwords drk is glass shield meleer...with now only one worthwhile unique spell at there disposal drain II...and how long will we have that before its rip over to blm.

Scarlet Delirium is a rip of afflatus misery...are you serious? had you been smoking the stickiest of the inkiest...the too abilities have 2 entirely different functions. Plus most drks dont want that ability, SE can keep that trash, drks should get worthwhile abilities and SE should stop prostituting our spells to every tom, john, and harry who clamours for a update
    (4)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    DRK is not a glass cannon, if we were we'll be top zerger, top damage outputer with paper defense....instead drk is a mediocare meleers with paper defense...so in otherwords drk is glass shield meleer...with now only one worthwhile unique spell at there disposal drain II...and how long will we have that before its rip over to blm.

Scarlet Delirium is a rip of afflatus misery...are you serious? had you been smoking the stickiest of the inkiest...the too abilities have 2 entirely different functions. Plus most drks dont want that ability, SE can keep that trash, drks should get worthwhile abilities and SE should stop prostituting our spells to every tom, john, and harry who clamours for a update
    Afflatus Misery requires WHM to take damage to enhance Cura's cure potency, which had the potential to replace curaga as an mp efficient aoe cure. For esuna to work, you have to get hit by the ailment you want to cure for aoe erase. Pretty much requires you to take some kind of damage or ailment to actually work. Save for Afflatus Misery for Auspice and the fact that it's used in more than one way, Scarlet Delirium concept works the same way.

And DRK.... not a glass cannon? You've not met a Tarutaru by the name of Faceless.
    (3)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Afflatus Misery requires WHM to take damage to enhance Cura's cure potency, which had the potential to replace curaga as an mp efficient aoe cure. For esuna to work, you have to get hit by the ailment you want to cure for aoe erase. Pretty much requires you to take some kind of damage or ailment to actually work. Save for Afflatus Misery for Auspice and the fact that it's used in more than one way, Scarlet Delirium concept works the same way.

And DRK.... not a glass cannon? You've not met a Tarutaru by the name of Faceless.
    First of all your main job is SMN, so how do you know how drks feel? We just had our best spells ripped from us...I have never seen ANY job get there best spell ripped from them...How would you feel if drks got Odin, Alex and Atomos huh?? Yeah I said Atomos, because we just got Absorb-Attr on 9/19/11 and its already been ripped. So if drk got Odin, Alex and Atomos, how would you feel about that?
    (1)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast