Thread: Pup bugs

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Pup bugs

Still casting Silence on mobs with no spells (crabs/beetles etc)

Spams Erase to try and remove sleep (instead of casting cure 1)

Harliquin head no longer casts any spells. If you use harliquin frame + any other head, it will cast. This is the low level, first pet you get and it needs its spells back badly.

Reactive shield/replicator/shock absorber/Spell- Absorb attri all have bugged chat logs. It displays " .. " instead of the name of the spell/ability.

Heat capacitor still consumes fire maneuvers

Thanks
    (4)

The automaton is also apparently still prioritizing status removal over curing, even at low HP%. Paralyna when I have 39 HP left is not what it should be prioritizing
    (6)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It is also prioritizing enhancing over healing. With damage guage + 3 light manuevers, master at 25% hp it cast haste on me over a cure.
    (3)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    CURE NEEDS TO PRIORITIZE OVER EVERYTHING. I don't know how many times we need to say it, but cure needs to be the number 1 priority.

If the global recast timer is up:
    • If I am at 20% hp and cure is 2 seconds away...don't cast an enfeeble/enhancing/-na...wait 2 seconds then cast cure
    • If I am at 20% hp and cure/na/enhancing/enfeebling are all available (regardless of attachments) cure needs to take priority.
    • There needs to be a way to turn enfeebling off on the WHM or RDM pet, I would suggest damage gauge attachment +1 or more light maneuvers stops all enfeebles (sorry dia, if we want you, we wont use damage gauge or will deploy with 0 light maneuvers)
    (7)

Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I think damage gauge itself is borked (not that it ever really worked to begin with). With 0 light maneuvers up my puppet would cast cures on me or itself but would prioritize buffs/ etc before it got around to it. If I recall correctly though, the soul soother head is supposed to have a built-in damage gauge that was enhanced by the attachment or something.

With the new recast timer it's not as big a deal, but since it seems to prioritize two types of magic instead of just one over cure now... the puppets will likely still watch you die as they cast haste/poisona etc on you.

I'd like it if we could actually make the puppet prioritize spells based on what maneuvers we have up at the time. e.g. Light for healing etc. The puppet was only supposed to cast buffs with a water maneuver up but that isn't the case at all. Unless they meant for party members only.
    (1)

Character
    Harnao
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I've only played for a few minutes but the new system, while buggy, seems vastly improved over what it was.

Though, I would like to see it not stop casting mid-cast when the fight ends. I hate having low HP, it begins to cast Cure 6, and as I kill the mob, the casting just stops. . . . as if I still didnt need the cure? lol.
    (0)

I've forgotten to add this, but has anyone mentioned that the automaton can't tell the difference between protect I and protect V? If you have protect/shell I (the level 7/17 spells), your automaton won't case protect or shell on you until they wear off, despite the fact that the auto can now cast higher tiers of the buff.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.