Player

CHANGE PLACES!! (A mad hatters tea party)

Hey guys! Ive decided to come back to game after a few months out. And so much seems to have progressed! And if ive got this right, they are releasing new 2hours for jobs?.. WELL... Here's my idea which i dont think ive seen yet.

2hour - Automaton Shift
    Description: Changes player perspective, allowing player to be in full control of said Automaton.
    Duration: 2hours, or until either master or automaton is killed.

Basically, the autobot becomes the moveable player, and the master becomes the 'pet'. However the control of the master would be like under the effect of 'Charm' where it only attacks when you attack and only uses the weapon at hand.

Would be interesting... What do you think?
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    interesting concept ill say that much
    however the automation is far weaker the the master plus it can not be healed by party members so that alone is more then a major flaw in that 2hr
    (0)

I'm sorry, but did this really need a new thread? it's not like it's an even remotely original idea, or there aren't already a thousand "pup's 2hor sux, let's brainstorm ways to change/fix it so that it won't suck" threads, including at least one that's still active :/

Also I don't support the idea for the reasons brayen pointed out, and because it's not remotely practical.
    (2)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.