Character
    Patrik
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

[dev1034] Campaign Adjustments

wanted to at least make a thread for this part too, but mostly wanted to say its very difficult to test this given the campaign status of undine. campaign is frozen, there are no fights, all levels of intel and such are 0. So the only OPs we can test are the absolute lowest and most basic excluding any that involve fighting. Might help out to do something like start campaign and just start each nation at highest standing, or maybe give each nation 3 areas they own and 3 they don't... something to allow this to be tested.
    (0)

Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    thanks for the useless update..... the XP/AN for Campaign OP's were fine just some OP's ar missing Higher Tiers like:
    Search and Seizure = Tier1 Cap
    Streetsweeper = Tier3 Cap
    Pit Spider = Tier3 Cap
    Granite Rose = Tier3 Cap
    Prying Eyes = Tier2 Cap (just incase a Nation captures all Areas)
    Deep Cover = Tier3 Cap
    Brave Dawn = Tier3 Cap
    Cut and Cauterize = Tier3 Cap

btw @SE you guys still missing to add some NEW Campaign OP's which greatly increase the chance to gain "Funding" or "Funds" for the nation i spend a lot time spamming all these "OP's" which should help increase the Funding stat and it didn worked

5 Sealed Containers like Production or Skill ar enough to increase 1 Stat point from my testing
    My team farmed over 30 Funding boxex from the Sealed NM and guess what?
    Bastok got nothing!
    (0)