Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Magavok
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95

Dominion Tactician

So I decided to trade in all my trophies because every single one was full rank 1-5 all cap'd at 30.

Item i went for was Augmented Bestia Greaves and its a rank 5 trade in.

Augment I went for was Pet: Acc 3~6 Range Acc 3~6.

After a total of 930 trade over 3.5 hours I did not see this Augment even once. I know the Augments are random but honestly 930 trades and not even the lowest tier of this augment tells me it might be bug'd or needs to be fixed.
    (1)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Same thing happened with me and Facio trying to hope for more Cure Potency.
    (1)

Greetings, DjOb3y!

Thank you for posting your concerns about Augments. In order to make sure that your thread is more visible for discussion in the proper forum, I have made sure to move this thread from "In-Game Bugs" to "General Discussion." Thanks again for your participation, and I wish you the best of luck!
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    172 spry tights and counting and not one single instance of eva.
    (0)

Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I really don't want to think about how many Bestia Breeches I tossed.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    97 whm body to get higher then 7% with refresh on it.
    (0)

Character
    Amaday
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I'd like to be able to npc the augmented gear, as it stands now I toss 99% of them in order to find that 'one'. The augmented weapons can be sold, why can't the gear, besides it won't get abused because it takes a lot longer to get trophies then it does to get and npc cruor.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard
    The reason I keep coming back to XI as opposed to other MMOs is because of the content's lastability. While it is true that many pieces are outdated with each patch, to this day there are many old pieces of gear that are still near top-tier if not the top-tier. It encourages you to explore the whole breadth of content rather than asking you to bumrush and bypass all the old content just so you can grind the newer content. This is a model used by other MMOs such as WoW, and while I don't have anything against people that enjoy this model, if I wanted to play an MMO with that model there are many, many games vast superior to XI in terms of mechanics and especially customer service that offer such a model.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned4FFxi View Post
    I'd like to be able to npc the augmented gear, as it stands now I toss 99% of them in order to find that 'one'. The augmented weapons can be sold, why can't the gear, besides it won't get abused because it takes a lot longer to get trophies then it does to get and npc cruor.
    The weapons are actual items and reflects the sell value of it's crafted counterpart. The armor on the other hand is like pretty much any other rare/ex item and therefor not NPCable.
    (0)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    The weapons are actual items and reflects the sell value of it's crafted counterpart. The armor on the other hand is like pretty much any other rare/ex item and therefor not NPCable.
    You know there's a hell of a lot of ra/ex items that can be sold to npcs? Ridill comes to mind, sells for a little over 18k lol.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    You know there's a hell of a lot of ra/ex items that can be sold to npcs? Ridill comes to mind, sells for a little over 18k lol.
    Old school items don't fall into that catagory as they are pre account theft boom. It's the reason why the good rare/ex stuff is not sellable.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast