Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Avidon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    And Omg~ Rukkirii looks like an Elvaan! Her stance and everything. Yeah way to be a fan Rukkirii!
    (1)

Character
    Aeonknight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Lol that poster in the back reminds me of the ballista glory days. Some of the most fun I've ever had. Although if I had put my time/effort into endgame I'd probably have had an Aegis....

No regrets. Wouldn't trade my time for anything.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    For my 8th year Anniversary post:

To Olorien / Grond for my 1st linkshell

To Lordcloud, Kaybee Mesekhtet et all of the Fellowship for making that 1st linkshell the best

To Hige, Gelvien, Mena, Alanor and Rajwa, best CoP team ever!!!!!

To Tureer, Ventia, Xellith, and the rest of CarpeNoctem thank you for the best Dynamis group I was fortunate to be a part of.

To Stigmata, Yulyn, Ladymoon, Doggybag, Thrustyjr et all for the final Zilart fight

To Mayelili, Bastokcrusher, Xellith (Yes he gets mentioned twice, I'd never hear the end of it, if I didn't) Generalramuh and the rest of SizeDD for all the Limbus fun

To the people whose names I forgot for the 8 times in a row we did A Moogle Kupo d'etat to finish it.

To Feiyinknight, Shojyu, and others who've helped me out on various missions

To Nightxade Nuclearmayhem, Cjudge et all of GotJugs, GotCrabs Linkshell for helping me finish the Abyssea Storyline

and Finally to Sonika, Lavera, Svele, Yosarian, and Suryah for the Nyzul Isle and WotG missions among other things too numerous to mention here

Thanks for a great 8 years and I'm still not done yet!
    (0)
    Last edited by Teraniku; 11-04-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Character
    Obtuse
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    SO many fond memories from the years of playing. Anyone else ever try moving around mobs when they would attack, thinking you could manually evade them during your first fights? XD

Beating Ultima and Omega as pld tank after (too many) tries..claiming victory over Apocalypse Nigh with a well-timed EES..raising my first chocobo..those first tentative steps into West Sarutabaruta.. it's been an amazing 6 years with all its own ups and downs. Even through all the times the game has made me want to throw my PS2 (i moved to PC eventually lol) out the window, I wouldn't trade the years of adventuring with friends and foes in Vana'diel for anything ^_^

Major shoutouts to Stalkerkitty, Cire, Vanar, Kaolla,(heyo Dsherman lol, I saw your post) some of my oldest buddies!! Can't even remember all the good friends I've made on this game but to you all: YOU ROCK! Heck on the 10th Anniversary, <Party> at Obi's house! I'll provide the "grape juice"!

Long live Siren~
    (0)

Spamming the Bubbly Bernie quest in South Gustaberg for gil so I could be a rich guy (about 500 gil / 15 min) circa 2003. So many memories with this game...
    (0)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    FFXI had kept me and my now Husband together when he was serving in the USMC being 600 miles away from each other, we still were able to have weekend date nights on ffxi
    (4)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Character
    Kyte
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Unctgtg View Post
    Lol who thinks now everyone will now be hitting on Rukkirii

Haha I had the same thought.
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I remember when I first joined, I fell in love with the world, and had an eager sense of exploration. I never wanted to level, I just wanted to explore all I could, poke my nose into every nook and cranny, and do every quest. This lead to me attempting to run through a lot of dungeons far before I should have... with no sneak or invis because I started as a MNK and was too cheap to use meds. I remember my friend who got me to join got so annoyed because I was just "goofing around" and she wanted me to hurry up and level so I could join her in endgame.

It was kinda fun back then, when so many things were still unknown to me. While I'm more effective and get things done faster nowadays, I can't help but feel nostalgia for when everything was new and fresh.
    (1)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Avidon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygyrl View Post
    FFXI had kept me and my now Husband together when he was serving in the USMC being 600 miles away from each other, we still were able to have weekend date nights on ffxi
    That is awesome.
    (0)

Character
    Neika
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenfooter View Post
    I remember wayyyyyy back when. Leveling in west ronafure, i used to run all the way back to my mog house everytime my HP got low lol. It took a week or so before i realized this remarkable Hot key "<ctrl>H".
    Omg it's so nice to know that I wasn't the only one! lol
    (0)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast