[dev1033] Voidwatch Adjustments

It seems the new Periapt of Clarity isn't working the way it should be. After getting the new KI from the Voidwatch Test GM, I played around with the Jeuno T1 gargouille for a minute and got these three messages:

"The fiend is vulnerable to blue magic!"
    "The fiend is vulnerable to ninjutsu!"
    "The fiend is vulnerable to !"

The third one being an obvious glitch, is this something intended at this time or something still in progress? I thought this periapt was supposed to enhance the hint, not make it less clear.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    The first two are as SE said they were. The third could just be where it's not been implemented properly.
    (0)

SE said the messages wouldn't say an element? Those are the exact messages I got.

New key item: Periapt of Clarity

Bearers of this periapt are granted insight into the magic type (white magic, black magic, blue magic, bard songs, ninjutsu) and element of their Voidwalker foe's weakness.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    The first two are as SE said they were. The third could just be where it's not been implemented properly.
    That or the magic-type tag it was supposed to show isn't translated yet, as we're seeing with some PUP-related stuff ending in blanks.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    SE said the messages wouldn't say an element? Those are the exact messages I got.
    Not saying an element would make it absolutely useless.

"The Fiend is vulnerable to Black Magic" Now ...... how many could that be ....
    (1)

Character
    Lordsquall
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    IMO they weakness system should be rewriten into like:

The fiend is vulnerable to (Fire) Blue magic.
    The fiend is vulnerable to Fire (Black mage).
    The fiend is vulnerable to (Standard/Quested/mythical/relic/empyreal) Sword Weapon skill.

This way the fights are easier to navigate as now you are like using alot of WS for example that not trigger making you lose alot of time, as the monsters from the first installment are weak now and you only lose time on staggers instead of killing them.
    (0)