Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bearing in mind that the only out-of-your-way thing that you have to do to earn these rewards is to move from PJ to LJ to get to the goblin, then gamble your points; I don't imagine that the actual rewards will vary too much from this. Imagine how pissed people would be if T4 VW drops were added as a possible reward! (even if the drop rate was as low as when you do VW itself). I imagine that rewards will consist of perhaps abyssea seals and +2 coins/stones etc. Maybe even throw in the occasional beastman/kindred seal, or crests.
    Or perhaps just more augmented gear, similar to the battle trophy aug.gear in heroes areas.

The reward for speaking to an NPC (even if you are in a position to speak to it EVERY DAY FOR A YEAR, which most of us are not) aren't going to be amazing. I'd be happy with an item that NPCs for 5-10k for the amount of effort put in tbh.

If the system is implimented so that every consecutive time that you use it, your reward goes up, that's just wrong. People get penalised for taking a holiday? No thanks, not for me. If it just increases every time you use it, that's fine by me. People who remember to check it every day will get the better rewards sooner and that's fine. Though it would either have to reset itself after you get a big reward, or the top tier of reward would have to be not game-breaking. After 5 years, you get a relic/empy/mythic every day XD
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate
    [dev1036] Daily Reward Content (Name pending)

By using a "Daily Point" from the below goblins, you will be able to receive a random reward.

Port San’d Oria (I-10) Habitox
    Port Bastok (I-12) Bountibox
    Windurst Walls (C-14) Arbitrix
    Lower Jeuno (I-6) Sweepstox
    Bhaflau Thickets (J-9) Wondrix

Once you have spoken to one of the above goblins, you will be awarded a new Daily Point every Earth day at 12:00am (JST).

You will be able to select five different amounts of points that you would like to consume at once, and depending on the amount selected the reward will vary.
    You can also receive daily points by trading unneeded rare items to the goblins.
    (It depends on the item, but there will be some that cannot be traded.)
    *When trading items, there will be a cap on the amount of daily points you can earn in a single Earth day.

*The Daily Points obtainable on the Test Server are higher than normal for testing purposes.
    *The rewards obtainable on the Test Server are just samples and will differ from the actual rewards.
    -----
    When giving feedback or holding discussions about this topic, please use the dev1036 tag.
    A shame that Camte got to this 5 hours after I started this thread, so I now can't add the dev tag to it >.>
    (0)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Honestly, I don't think there were ever plans to "Log in every day for a year and get a free burtgang!" deal going on - right now it seems like the system works like, for a lack of better example, a facebook game that rewards you for consecutive logins.

I really hope they don't try and make it so you can "earn" pre-existing rare items through frustrating gambling. I would honestly rather get unique furnishings/costumes than that.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I honestly didn't expect much more than consumables for not having to lift a finger to get free stuff. i wouldn't really complain too much.

I have gotten a few nice consumables, such has hyper ethers and potions. The goblin teased me with the possibility of getting a nidhogg pop item, so it's not to say there's no possibility

it strikes me as something like the gachapon in several korean free to play games. you usually get garbage, but if you're really lucky, you can get something nice.

Besides, it's not like potions are entirely useless and unwanted.
    (1)

Character
    Tannlore
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I honestly wouldn't mind seeing the occasional Alexandrite, dynamis curency, metal plate, etc. esp. for using dial 5. But meh, consumables are nice I suppose, they do have their uses and if I don't want it. I Can pick up some lose change from the NPC or AH.

Something for free is better than nothing. Yay SE... *Waves a little flag*
    (0)
    My other car is a summoner.

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It depends on how many points you get per day. The post says "1 daily point" meaning a dial 5 could take 50 days. If I save points for 50 days and get a scorpion shell I will lose my mind. Not because I think they should be handing out free awesome shit but because the system would be a massive waste of programming time that no one will bother with.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

I don't get it. What is the point of this, random item handouts for everyone?
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    It depends on how many points you get per day. The post says "1 daily point" meaning a dial 5 could take 50 days. If I save points for 50 days and get a scorpion shell I will lose my mind. Not because I think they should be handing out free awesome shit but because the system would be a massive waste of programming time that no one will bother with.
    Could be game days for which there is 25 per human day, also you get points for trading random EX items.

That said, this is only temporary items.
    (0)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It's not game days.
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    Could be game days for which there is 25 per human day, also you get points for trading random EX items.

That said, this is only temporary items.
    that's the most interesting point if it's not restricted to NPCable items.

also hope for higher point trade possibility for not random reward
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast