Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Archedian
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I tested harliquin head/frame... Apparently Harliquin head is the root source of why he isn't casting (Harliquin Head doesn't cast) (Someone should report this). If you switch to Stormwaker head + Harliquin frame, he casts just fine. By the way, Dread spikes/Absorb Attirbute (Dark manuevers) are on BLM Head frame, Addle (Fire manuevers?) is on BLM/RDM, Dispel (Dark manuevers) on Stormwaker Head, Stoneskin/phalanx Stormwaker Head only, Haste on Stormwaker/Soul Soother.

*Also cool side note:
    Harliquin Body + BLM Frame is the new DRK frame. He uses Dread Spikes/Thunder V and down spells/Bio/Drain/Aspir/Absorb Attri/etc.
    He tanks extremely well too. I soloed Awahando with him in Abyssea.
    (2)

Character
    Shotaro
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinron-PUP View Post
    I tested harliquin head/frame... Apparently Harliquin head is the root source of why he isn't casting (Harliquin Head doesn't cast) (Someone should report this). If you switch to Stormwaker head + Harliquin frame, he casts just fine. By the way, Dread spikes/Absorb Attirbute (Dark manuevers) are on BLM Head frame, Addle (Fire manuevers?) is on BLM/RDM, Dispel (Dark manuevers) on Stormwaker Head, Stoneskin/phalanx Stormwaker Head only, Haste on Stormwaker/Soul Soother.

*Also cool side note:
    Harliquin Body + BLM Frame is the new DRK frame. He uses Dread Spikes/Thunder V and down spells/Bio/Drain/Aspir/Absorb Attri/etc.
    Halequin frame + blm head? Your automaton solo tanked Awahando?
    (0)

Character
    Zargosa
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

*Also cool side note:
    I tried just the regular Diremites in the area, it was nice but not solo tank awahondo nice What atmas were u using?
    (0)

Character
    Archedian
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I used stoneskin (Attachment)/replicator/dread spikes alternation for blocks along with Atma of Ducal Guard, Minikin Monstrosity, and Sea daughter. Pet was down to take 40 minimal dmg (I also have a -22% Physical dmg taken set from magian H2H + Sheperds Necklace + Anwig Salade (Moogle Kupo Event head). I would use my Capello +2 during magic moarters/Tactical Switch to give Magic Moarter a good dmg boost. Was doing around 1000~1800 Magic moarters because I kept my pets hp around 30%. I also used volt gun/blaze spikes for additional dmg when dread spikes was down.

The fight takes a few tricks
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    updated first post with news from others + 2 hrs of testing

still have a lot of attachments to go
    (0)

Character
    Harkin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 95
    Something of note, I was playing with the Tactical Processor on the Soulsoother and noticed that it gives a noticeable decrease in time between casting of different spell types when they are all ready for casting. Kinda weird having it be so useful after not having a clue what it did for so long.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You will have to elaborate.

Just tested with / without it and I see no difference with 3x ice up. Pretty much as soon as global recast is up its casting for me.

On a side note
    New repair oil = win
    new drum magazine = total win ....unbelievable how good it is now
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    i need to test the

armor plate 1/2
    cure/na/regen recasts
    elemental recasts

still rest is a bit to mathy for me to test (emnity on strobe etc), but am going for food/chores for a few hours so if anyone wants to test this and post it ill add it to the first post
    (0)

Character
    Harkin
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 95
    This is what I mean. The effect isn't this pronounced, the picture is just to illustrate the point. Each of the blue bars represents the recast times for each type of magic (spell casts at beginning of bar, can cast again at the end). The time reduction isn't very large, not saying you're going to get Chainspell-like casting or anything, but with three ice maneuvers it was a noticeable difference (at least to me).

(0)
    Last edited by Harkin; 10-30-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Thanks Dfoley for editing the first post making it more and more awesome.
    Small suggestion: edit the description on Replicator and Reactive Shield. For someone who read the original posts it might be clear, but for someone who didn't it probably is pretty unclear.

Thanks again for all the good work, keep it up man!
    /thumb up
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast