Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I just want /pet "Armor Shatterer" <t> seems even simpler. I know it is possible since you can do those macros with bst jug TP moves. I hate sitting there saying, would you go poppo, go dammit, then it waits till mob is 2 percent and does a 3k ws. why thanks poppo you idiot. Only other option is to pull the puppet off and lose dmg also.
    (0)

if they did make it where you could choose your automaton's WS, i would only be happy with that if the automaton would still WS the way it does now unless you hit the desired WS from a list first. sometimes, i'm too busy with other stuff to tell my puppet exactly what to do at the same time. maybe make it where to automaton will use a WS on it's own after it's TP is above 150 so you have ample time to select one from the list, but if you don't feel like spamming <pettp> or are just too busy to have to manually select WSs, you won't have to wait too long for your puppet to WS. honestly though, if they change automaton WS selection whatsoever, I would just want to be able to decide what maneuver triggers what WS, or select the priorities for which WS comes first with no maneuver up, or if theres more than 2 or 3 different WS-trigger-maneuvers up.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dohati; 11-10-2011 at 05:53 AM.

I mean, I can kind of understand why we don't have access to menu WS, given that our puppets possess the ability to WS spam on their own (as was the case before the burt nerf) given enough regain/haste/store TP, and given how powerful some of the WS are (Armor Shatterer, Armor Piercer, String Shredder, and Cannibal Blade (first three for damage, CB due to its no miss no hate moderate damage nature). If we suddenly found ourselves only able to let our puppets WS every 60 seconds like bsts and smns (I know it's less with gear/merits, but still), our damage would take a pretty massive hit.

That said, maneuver-forced ws is just way to wonky and hindering of a system to be useful.
    (1)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

I'm sure it has been mentioned in this thread already, but please (please please!):

Allow me to be able to deploy at a greater range. It's silly that I have to run up and then back to get my Auto to cast at max range. It puts me and my auto in needless danger, not to mention that it is cumbersome.

Don't cancel my buffs and cures if the enemy dies mid-cast. If they are cancelled, the timer should be available for immediate recast since the spell was never used to begin with.

As mentioned above, the Flame Holder's potency is already limited by the auto's WS selection being tied to active maneuvers. Thus, unless we were given more direct control over the WS of choice, it is not overpowered if you reduce the elemental capacity needed to equip.

Thanks for your consideration!
    (1)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    the issue with canceling spells is the puppet is deployed on a temporary target, and not on a static target. it's engage target is canceled so it goes directly into passive mode. if we had an ability to deploy on players, this issue would no longer exist, atleast for healing puppets. it would probably apply for nuking though.
    (0)

I also want to add my 2 cents to the light maneuver / cure priority issue. Forcing us to use 2 light maneuvers just for decent automaton AI really limits the use of other attachments, since our hands are tied and we can no longer use a variety of maneuvers to maintain the automaton. All this does is just add to our frustration when we die because a maneuver dropped a second too soon and the automaton's AI went flying back to the dark ages.
    (2)

Player
    Yea at the most it should be 1 Light Maneuver to put cure on the top of the list.
    (2)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Ask and ye shall receive... devs commented in jp today that it was changed to 1 light maneuver with damage gauge equipped.

DEA
    light maneuver
    cure 5
    win

DEA
    no maneuver
    protect/shell/haste

Didn't get to test enfeeble priorities, but cure does take place over enhancing now with 1 light maneuver.

Also tested drum magazine with timers today:

20 sec no attachment
    17/14/11/5 with attachment, pure unadulterated win.
    (3)

During last week’s test server update, we implemented an adjustment to automatons so that curing is prioritized when you have one light maneuver.

Please check it out on the test server and let us know your feedback!
    (17)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    We love it, no other feedback needed. Now make it live please... Now... right now.... please....
    (6)

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast