Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezha View Post
    I think theoretical options above aren't complicated at all. Plus Ovjang and Mnejing are awesome state-of-the-art Automatons that probably have abilities that exceed the realms of our ordinary Automatons.
    They got HD televisions in their head
    (3)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nezha View Post
    I think theoretical options above aren't complicated at all. Plus Ovjang and Mnejing are awesome state-of-the-art Automatons that probably have abilities that exceed the realms of our ordinary Automatons.
    people who havent done the ToAU missions will have no idea who they even are, and there's no reason we should have access to commanding them. thats like prishe coming out and smacking the mob around a bit every 2 hrs. that being said, i do like the 2 automaton idea, but it just doesn't make sense really since with the ffxi lore, your automaton is kinda like a spirit that inhabits the robot bodies you provide for it and it doesn't seem like it could be in 2 places at once, inhabiting 2 frames.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dohati; 11-02-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    Sounds more like someone like you requested it to be moved without reading the threads already in the test forum...

Being as nothing in this thread is relevant to either the feedback or the bug threads already created that already contained all relevant information.
    In which case, you created another thread that wasn't required... because both the other threads already contain all of the relevant information. In your own words.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    /sigh troll face. How can someone pretend to be such a know it all when they clearly know very little about forums ;-/.

/insert log i hate trolls post

/delete post and realize i am just feeding the troll

Okay bob take it away cause you said it best
    (0)
    Last edited by Dfoley; 11-02-2011 at 07:16 AM.

5. 11-02-2011 07:09 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    @nezha - most those covered by more merits, would be better served by adding new gear/attachments. splitting up our possible amount of merits into adjusting (individual) maneuver recast would probably severely limit the trade off of something much more useful, and could probably easily be implemented in lvl 99 gear.
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    What is the obsession with a 2hr that uses 2 pets? i find it very silly. It would be on par with having the OLD drg two hour. Fact remains the puppet is the lesser damage dealer of the pair adding a 2nd one for a small duration will be next to worthless. If you want to shoot around a viable 2hr beef up overdrive, make it boost attachments permanently[while 2hr is active] w/o needing maneuvers, make it have a worthwild duration, stuff like that would be much more reasonable. best i can see form 2 puppets is getting extra nuking powers when you arn't meleeing something as a master.
    (0)

Howdy! Sorry for the delay on this information about puppetmaster!

Will anything be done about the order of magic casting (Enhancing magic > Status Ailment healing magic > cure-related magic)?
    Actually, with the current system, by having more than two light maneuvers, curing becomes priority. In order to make it even easier to use, we will be looking into adjustments to ease up on the requirements a bit and make it so cure-related magic is a priority when having more than one light maneuver.

There seems to be a bug where the automaton tries to use Erase to cure Sleep.
    We have confirmed this is indeed a bug, so we will be fixing this.
    Depending on the frame/head setup, magic and ranged attacks are not taking place properly, is this a bug?
    As you have pointed out, we determined that there is a bug where magic and ranged attacks are not being executed properly when using certain combinations of frames/heads. We will be fixing this.

It seems like the frequency of Cure V use has gone up, but at times when Cure VI would be better, for example, when I use HP boosts in Abyssea, my automaton casts Cure V. How is this being determined?
    The decision of which cure to use is based on the ratio of the player’s max HP to the amount of damage sustained, so in the case of boosting your HP in Abyssea, Cure VI will not be used too often. We will be making adjustments so when you have a Damage Gauge equipped, Cure VI is selected when your HP falls below a certain point.

Soulsoother behavior after being called is quite strange. Sometimes it just stands there not casting and the reactions are very slow.
    We tried testing this out but didn’t see any of the listed symptoms. If there are similar cases, please let us know the specifics so we can help out.

Is it possible to make the reaction time for Shield Bash faster? I can’t stop WS and magic. Actually, I don’t think it even reacts to magic…
    After checking this out I found that when facing high level monsters, it will only react to magic that takes a while to cast. We will try to make adjustments so that automatons will react with Shield Bash for magic, except those that have extremely short cast times.

Why is my automaton pretty much only casting Silence for enfeebling magic, especially on notorious monsters that resist it?
    After checking this out, it appears that the behavior of their enfeebling magic is a bit off and we corrected it. We made it so that when equipping a scanner, the magic usage would be more accurate. This goes for all enfeebling magic and not just Silence.

These adjustments and bug fixes will be implemented with the next test server update.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Actually, with the current system, by having more than two light maneuvers, curing becomes priority. In order to make it even easier to use, we will be looking into adjustments to ease up on the requirements a bit and make it so cure-related magic is a priority when having more than one light maneuver.
    Could you make it just a single light maneuver and not 2+. There really is no reason to have 2 light maneuvers up just to make sure its healing... In fact, if you could do the following:
    1 light maneuver with damage gauge equipped stops all enfeebles and makes cure> status cures (aka blindna) > enhancing.

I dont know about you but if i am at 25% hp i really dont need haste > blindna > then cure.

After checking this out, it appears that the behavior of their enfeebling magic is a bit off and we corrected it. We made it so that when equipping a scanner, the magic usage would be more accurate. This goes for all enfeebling magic and not just Silence.
    How about you make it so it stops casting silence on mobs like crabs/beetles that have no spells as well while at it. Please please please!
    (6)

Character
    Ciecle
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Will SE make oils stackable to 99 with the JA maintenance coming up?
    (2)

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Agreed, make it so that with ONE light maneuver, cure casting is prioritized over everything. There is absolutely no reason to make it different. Forcing us to put up another light maneuver when we're in the red is added delay and risk of dying, and that's assuming we aren't even paralyzed/slept/terrorized/something that prevents us from using another light maneuver.

I mean, come on, we're talking about red mage and white mage automatons here. The primary purpose of a healer is to... well, heal. By default, soulsoother should prioritize curing magic over everything else, and red mage should prioritize it with one light maneuver.

This really shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp. Come on Camate, threaten the dev team with your pom pom or something until they change it to requiring 0-1 light maneuvers only, to force healing magic as top priority. We shouldn't have to risk overloading with a frame just to make it do what it's primary purpose is, and no, cooldown is not a valid substitute when people's lives depend on you.

We believe you can do it!
    (3)

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast