Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Please make Instant Warp scroll's stackable!

If you could make it so Instant Warp scrolls were no longer rare, and stacked upto 12, or better yet 99; and allowed us the ability to purchase a specified amount of them, I would love you forever.
    Please!

Pretty please!!?
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Why don't you just get a warp cudgel?

Or use the Grounds Tome if you're in one of those areas?

Or just deathwarp. XP is easy nowadays.
    (1)

Or why don't they just make warp scrolls stackable?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris View Post
    Or why don't they just make warp scrolls stackable?
    I guess you make a good point too, but I think they explicitly stated they wouldn't do this. Still, my suggestions are a pretty effective workaround.
    (0)

Probably because they want there to still be a market for warp cudgels.
    (1)

Player
    you also could get couple the warp earrings from synergy made 1 hour warp to specific location instead of just hp
    (0)

I have enough inventory issues without carrying around 6+ methods of warping back to my homepoint. And while Deathwarping is an effective way of doing it, I think it's unnecessary. They have added enough teleport/warp/whathaveyou options into the game at this point, that I don't see why making warp scrolls stackable would be a bad thing. In fact, I think it would be pretty appropriate with the pace of the game now.

Plus, one of the few thigns I liked about FFXIV was your ability to warp back to your homepoint from nearly anywhere at any time. This would be similar, but again; would take up 1 inventory spot.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris View Post
    I have enough inventory issues without carrying around 6+ methods of warping back to my homepoint. And while Deathwarping is an effective way of doing it, I think it's unnecessary. They have added enough teleport/warp/whathaveyou options into the game at this point, that I don't see why making warp scrolls stackable would be a bad thing. In fact, I think it would be pretty appropriate with the pace of the game now.

Plus, one of the few thigns I liked about FFXIV was your ability to warp back to your homepoint from nearly anywhere at any time. This would be similar, but again; would take up 1 inventory spot.
    Didn't that cost anima? And wasn't your home point automatically set whenever you used an aetheryte crystal to regain HP and MP?
    (0)

Yes it does. And Instant Warp Scrolls cost conquest points and take up 1 inventory space, while anima is self-replenishing.

As far as "homepoints" work in XIV, I'm not sure anymore. I'm pretty sure they have added multiple types, or plan on it in the future. But in all honestly, I don't know.

All I know is, this would be awesome :P
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I seem to recall from my short time playing FFXIV that anima replenished at a very slow rate, whereas in this game Instant Warp scrolls are very cheap and you can get a lot of conquest points very quickly.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast