Player

Let us Augment Sea items.

Since we've been given the option to augment sky god and abjuration equipment, let us augment sea god items as well! Jailer Torques, Capes, Jailer Weapons, Absolute Virtue items etc...
    (2)

Character
    Afin
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    i think it is set to come, unsure when, but i cant see them leaving em as it is, as if they're planning TOAU changes, surely cop must come before that, + it was recently stated i think about upgrades to rajas/svatta/tamas rings, so maybe sea will happen soon after?
    (0)

Character
    Shysnowflake
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The idea to augment Sea gear is fine , but dont let it be Synergy again , let a higher version or Omega ultima drop - 1 items or something and you trade the gear to any npc with the -1 item and Ancient currency or anything to augment . I still hope that augemented relics arent synergy aswell they could add different Evoliths for each piece so you know what your augment is at least.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Evoliths, yeah..... because I really want a love torque with : VS giraffes - WS accuracy +2
    VS donkeys - resist fire + 2
    (0)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 11-03-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Character
    Yandaime
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 90
    Yea PLEASE no more Synergy nonsense I would much rather have a quest like a Magian Trial or something for upgrading and augmenting equipment than have to deal with/pay crafters to enhance my old favorite gear lol. But that's only my opinion, some people probably like having the customization of Synergy but I think having preset enhancements are better. Maybe have a quest with Yurim where you have to turn in (x)Amount of Organs and H.Q. Organs etc to Upgrade Fortitude Torque to Fort. Torque+1 for example
    (0)
    = He who hesitates is lost = (dont remember who's quote this is but I like it)