Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cmontee View Post
    I think a good pup 2hr would be to keep what it is now and add that you can choose what it does for the duration. like spells cast and weapon skils used. and maybe a special ability
    A proper pup 2hour would be a 2 hour that actually had a noticeable effect on every puppet's strengths. The biggest problem with overdrive, in my eyes, is that it doesn't give any casting buffs to harlequin/stormwaker, at all. Nope, if I 2hour with soulreaver out, I get an awesome melee buff!!!.... oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    I want alexander as a pup 2hr, not SMN.... After all it is the be all end all automaton, we might just need a bigger animator though.

If you dont know what i am talking about, stop noobing it up and go play through toau it takes all of 5 days to go start to finish with any 3 man group.
    you're confusing the Iron Colossus with the Celestial Avatar that possessed it, like Kristal said ^. That said, the animator that controlled it was the freaking podium Ghatsaad was standing at. Maybe make it so we can't move while the colossus is out, but giving it awesome ranged attacks like missile launchers and lasers. or something.
    (0)
    Siren Server since 2004
    AKA Lady Jinte of Allakhazam
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    Nutcracker had trained for years to crush the crotch and/or obliterate the ovaries of each and every monster in Vana'diel. Not even some weird thing that fish have called a "cloaca" could stem his robotic rage towards reproductive bits.

Character
    Milianna
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 96
    Overdrive: Make it last 30mins... not 30s plz.

2nd 2 hour ability: Automaton blows up doubling everyone stats, hp and mp for 5mins, and doing 5x its hp in fire dmg.

the end
    (0)

Player
    I just want Overdrive to make the pet explode. A much more powerful Mijin. I can't say no to a 2hr that gives off some spike damage since anything else you could try to do with your automaton would take too long to put in effect in emergency situations.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4