Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Would be a JA and it's already in the game it's called Reviviscence. I think if WHM ever did get it, which I think they should 1. it'd be Single-Target and 2. it would have around a 30 minute recast timer and rightly so.
    (1)

Player
    Hell, it could be on a five-minute recast timer and it still wouldn't be overpowered. Anything less than that might be problematic, though.

That said, I think they'll put it on a 10-minute timer like Sacrosanctity (which also shouldn't be on that long of a timer).
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    Hell, it could be on a five-minute recast timer and it still wouldn't be overpowered. Anything less than that might be problematic, though.

That said, I think they'll put it on a 10-minute timer like Sacrosanctity (which also shouldn't be on that long of a timer).
    5 minutes would be too short. The issue you also need to remember is NIN's use their 2-hour to gain this effect, and you'd be giving it to WHM at a much shorter time even at 30-mins.

As they're adding new 2-hours but not removing the old ones, it'd be very insulting to give a 2-hour to any job.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_Hatcher View Post
    5 minutes would be too short. The issue you also need to remember is NIN's use their 2-hour to gain this effect, and you'd be giving it to WHM at a much shorter time even at 30-mins.

As they're adding new 2-hours but not removing the old ones, it'd be very insulting to give a 2-hour to any job.
    NIN 2hr is one of the worse ones, though, other than that effect. It's still roughly on par with the days when DRG's 2hr was Call Wyvern. (That is, useful but kind of stupid to be on that long of a timer.)

Really, NIN needs a new 2hr to replace Mijin Gakure as well as getting the second one they'll be getting through new merits, but that's for an entirely different forum to talk about.
    (1)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by MDenham View Post
    NIN 2hr is one of the worse ones, though, other than that effect. It's still roughly on par with the days when DRG's 2hr was Call Wyvern. (That is, useful but kind of stupid to be on that long of a timer.)

Really, NIN needs a new 2hr to replace Mijin Gakure as well as getting the second one they'll be getting through new merits, but that's for an entirely different forum to talk about.
    I don't disagree, but until NIN gets that I don't see this ability being included and at less than 30 minutes.

Though they are making it easier with the shorter duration weakness for higher tier raises.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Just add it as another trait like divine vale. "Enhances the effect of Benediction."
    (1)