Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rienea
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    If they make SW and DI 1hr repops, I can already imagine there being multiple versions of them up across several zones due to spaghetti code. Could be fun.

As for the others, I don't want Tiamat to be a forced pop or 1hr respawn until I've made a small (or large, I'm not fussy) fortune off my gaiters! Khim and Cerb have been useless for a long time, and the synth mats from both are near worthless now as well.
    (0)
    (* ' - ') Catastrophe ALL the things! ( ' - ' *)

As I recall Gulool Ja Ja, Gurfurlur the Menacing, and Medusa, don't really drop anything worthwhile at all its more for that quest then anything else.
    (0)

Character
    Rienea
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yeah, those should definitely get their spawn conditions altered drastically.

Other HNM could do with an adjustment as well, but I don't think it would be beneficial to have 1hr repops on everything. Tiamat can be pretty annoying if you're not paying attention to where you're going (on the way to Boneyard Gully/farming random crap for synthing), and you end up drawn-in and pounded on before you even notice her flapping around.

If they make all HNM forced spawns, I would imagine them going the KCNM route or something similar, which would be almost as frustrating as the ground king changes, although there aren't any HQ's to pop (unless you count Lanstarr's Cereberus,) which would be one frustration less to that system.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rie; 11-22-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: forgot a word!

Player
    Seriously, this insane time sink of seal collection needs to end. It's retarded. Look, guys, lower the spawn times and that's IT. Leave it at that.
    (2)

Character
    Tamoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    1. Lower spawn times on Medusa/Gulool/Gurfurlur. They don't drop anything of any value and the only reason people kill them is for the titles. Getting a mythic weapon is already enough of a pain in the backside, why make it even worse??

2. I'd say there is no need to lower spawn time on Tiamat. However, you could shorten the actual window, that would be a LOT better.

3. Khimaira/Cerberus/Hydra? Leave them as they are. Nobody camps them, the only reason they are killed every now and again is boredom, or people wanting to see if they can solo on various jobs. Their drops are useless and worthless now.

4. SW and DI? Please leave them as they are aswell. I see absolutely no reason to change their spawn times or make them force pop.

5. Jorm? Vrtra? See above.

So much has changed in this game already, removing (as in making them force pop) the last few "old" hnms would be (another) step in the wrong direction in my opinion.
    (1)
    Last edited by Tamoa; 11-23-2011 at 05:36 PM.

Character
    Erinael
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    for example, having to obtain triggers from battlefields to spawn Fafnir/Behemoth/Adamantoise
    I'm assuming the rationale for putting the pops of mobs that can be easily solo'd into costly ksnms that typically can't be solo'd was "but they're 24hr nms!". Thanks guys.

Stupid turtle.
    (0)

They are so gonna make these force pop and make the item a low drop rate from ENM, hopefully they at least make them AH sellable.

Keeps the drops "somewhat" rare and makes people do ENM, added timesinks and make more people do the HNM fights themselves. Will put a lot more of the drops in circulation at least, less for the individual groups that still bother with them now but more all around.

If nothing else this quells the idea of more HNM at 99, not gonna happen..in this game or their other MMO. Thing of the past, best you are gonna get if you like that old stuff is higher tier VW (hard fights). This won't make the HNM people happy ofc because the only thing they really liked about the HNM era was lording rare drops they could almost guarantee getting due to botting, VW doesn't offer this so they don't like that as much.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Rie View Post
    If they make SW and DI 1hr repops, I can already imagine there being multiple versions of them up across several zones due to spaghetti code. Could be fun.

As for the others, I don't want Tiamat to be a forced pop or 1hr respawn until I've made a small (or large, I'm not fussy) fortune off my gaiters! Khim and Cerb have been useless for a long time, and the synth mats from both are near worthless now as well.
    Better sell them quick! Everyone holding onto a pair that was thinking of selling them 'one day after I've had some fun with them' is going to foresee a rapid drop in price if Timmy goes to a shorter respawn, so everyone will be trying to get rid while the price is still high.
    (0)

Character
    Rienea
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I was thinking about selling them the other day, but I came to the conclusion that I like them too much, regardless of price. I hate running somewhere without movement speed, and the only job I don't have 12%+ for is BST, which I don't play anyway, and even then, I'm only missing the 35 for Skadi Feet
    (0)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I've always wondered why main leaders for the Zilart Beastmen were never created. With what we've seen recently, I was thinking the armor Hahava wears looks like he ripped apart the body of a giant Antican to make it. Maybe that could be the look of the leader - a giant, 4-armed antican. We've seen alternate looks for Tonberries but even a giant Tonberry with a crown might be cool to throw into the Den and the Sahagin.. well no idea there.
    (1)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast