Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Deces
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Is Wild Run.. Bum?

I for one belive it is a 90% useless J/A, as pathetic as it is I do not see why the jug needs to bail after 5 min. I think maybe cutting the jugs life span in half would make more sense being as weak as it is. Your thoughts plz...
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Yes, just a bit. But it seems one thing comes to SE's mind when it comes to BST... "How can we make them waste even more money?"
    (2)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There was someone from the test server saying it was the greatest thing ever. Did they possibly nerf it?
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    There was someone from the test server saying it was the greatest thing ever. Did they possibly nerf it?
    It was still 5 minutes on the test server, and all it granted was a bonus similar to Familiar.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It was always intended to be 5min and will always be 5min. If you think it's a waste of money, farm the ingredients for the jugs.
    I'm saying there was someone from the test server stating that the ability was the best thing since sliced bread.
    (0)

Player
    The JA sucks.

You put a countdown status on your pet for barely any increase in the damage output. You do seem to get some haste for your trouble but it just isn't worth killing your pet off given the optimal BST scenario often involves soloing.
    (2)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Vistaru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It has a decent regen with it also. I tend to use it in situations where I know the pet is going to die and my call beast timer Isn't up to help buy some time. Run wild Isn't completely useless, situational at best, but it certainly is not something you will be using on a regular basis. Good for bcnm's and the such I would assume seeing how they are timed anyway and you wont ever get the entire life span out of the pet anyway.
    (1)

Player
    As it is, Run Wild is very situational. It's a defensive ability that is only useful if you know your pet is dead within five minutes either way.

If Run Wild were an offensive ability as many folks were hoping and even expecting it would be, than it would be a lot more useful. Whatever amount of Haste that Run Wild provides, it's definitely not enough. Actually, is it even proven that Run Wild provides any Haste at all?
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I can't confirm the haste. I suspected it, but then I couldn't find it when tryign to time it. I didn't count frame by frame, so haste is not confirmed from it, nor debunked. The only thing that is confirmed is the big regen.
    (1)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    It was always intended to be 5min and will always be 5min. If you think it's a waste of money, farm the ingredients for the jugs.
    I'm saying there was someone from the test server stating that the ability was the best thing since sliced bread.
    I do, the JA is still terrible regardless.

So since one person said it was good that negates anyone that says otherwise, okay then....
    (3)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast