(0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    Foot in mouth. Just stop while you are behind, all of this has been tested. Nightfyre knows his stuff and you came on here like a noob posting eye balled statistics and assumptions.

Its DRKs 3rd or 4th best weapon depending on hitrate and pdef.

Whats you mean all of this been tested, another asshat who offer nothing to the conversation....if you wanted to add something, post one of those studies on the sword your talking about, something beside that hear-say data Nightfyre linked up
    (0)

Character
    Darriken
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Well i already have apocalypse and was just trying to decide on another relic and was wondering if this even had a situational use over apocalypse
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Taint and I have both had our Apocs for YEARS way before most of you probably even started playing. Taint is probably one of the best if not the best geared Drk around and has been for years. (Plus he lives near me lol). And let me run over to BG and find the testing done.

Apoc will always come out over ragnarok for one SIMPLE reason, the drain effect. IF I were to do another relic it would be ragnarok just cause its cool.
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    Whats you mean all of this been tested, another asshat who offer nothing to the conversation....if you wanted to add something, post one of those studies on the sword your talking about, something beside that hear-say data Nightfyre linked up

Tested and confirmed by Shanian on Cerberus.
    (1)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm not arguing apoc, its by far the best weapon...I just saying my buddy's crit % was disgustingly high with ragnarok, it was like he had mighty strikes on
    (0)

Character
    Unctgtg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Highly doubt he had Mighty Strikes on, that is just ragnarok being insanely powerful I can't wait til the 99 version. I still think that they will want the fragment, and paper to go along with something crazy.
    (0)
    99 Drk, 99 Sch, 99 Bst, 99 Geo and a ton of other jobs there
    110 +5 Bonecraft
    Level 99 Relic Scythe

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    hidden damage is not the only thing changed in lvl 95 relic/mythic the aftermath in mythics had been enhanced to triple attacks...
    Should have been clearer, I was referring to the traits granted by relics/mythics... Enhances critical hit rate IV, Augments Absorb spells IV, etc. Obviously mythic aftermath was changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darriken View Post
    Well i already have apocalypse and was just trying to decide on another relic and was wondering if this even had a situational use over apocalypse
    It's slightly better DPS on high level/def NMs if you can go all-out without dying, that's it.
    (1)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Unctgtg View Post
    Taint and I have both had our Apocs for YEARS way before most of you probably even started playing. Taint is probably one of the best if not the best geared Drk around and has been for years. (Plus he lives near me lol). And let me run over to BG and find the testing done.

Apoc will always come out over ragnarok for one SIMPLE reason, the drain effect. IF I were to do another relic it would be ragnarok just cause its cool.
    Until either of you have pocket cor mules around with your apocalypse you are still going to be behind me sir. I have a spare mule cor waiting for when i get my 2nd apocalypse completed.
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    Until either of you have pocket cor mules around with your apocalypse you are still going to be behind me sir. I have a spare mule cor waiting for when i get my 2nd apocalypse completed.
    they will have real CORs helping them because they don't play the game all by themselves like YOU do.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast