Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Vangoh
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Well we all have made our point and I think we all agree more than disagree, for those of us who actually care about the SMN job we can all agree that there are changes that need to be done and they're not just whim and a caprice from us to get fancy.
    (0)

Character
    Taliesn
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I would like to see BP: Ward improved & considering it's being discussed on a lot of threads at the moment I think a lot of people would. SMNs focus mostly on their rage pacts now because there is such a disparity between a SMNs effectiveness at DD vs using support abilities. I'd like to see it evened out & SMN returned to a more faceted job as I believe it was intended to be.

We use what’s good just like how BLMs don't use Stone spells because they're generally bad and most BLMs merited Ice and Thunder because they're better. You never see BLMs complain about the Stone spells sucking and how they should be buffed so they can use more than 2 spell lines.
    I use all my elements on BLM with all the day/ weather bonuses we get & by targeting a mobs weakness (elemental weakness not !! triggering) I can usually do more damage with a lower MP cost spell than by just blindly spamming thunder/ blizzard on everything.
    (0)

Player
    300/45 = 6ish wards every 5 minutes. Now, pick 6 5-min wards. Now add up their MP cost. Add 6 rage BPs. Compare that to the 1000mp you get from 5 minutes of Minikin + the 500 you get from Siphon + the 1000 you get from convert + the 300 you get from refresh + the 600 you get from refresh gear (Horn +2, WOTG earring, body) and autorefresh.

Let us know if you are feeling underbuffed or short on mp!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2