Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would bet money on the 2hr having to do with TH or Enmity control. If I were to chose a new 2hr it would be 100% triple attack for 60 seconds but since someone already said that I'll try to add to the pool of ideas when I think of something!
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Ok, this is the best I could come up with.

Coup de grâce: Deal extreme damage by targeting an enemies weakest point.

Ignores all defense, level correction, and damage resistances and deals double damage. Stacks with Sneak attack and Trick attack. Has a high probability of instantly killing it's target. (Death effect would obviously not work on NMs.)
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Only works on crabs. Attacks the weak point for massive damage.
    (2)

Player
    Imperfect Dodge-

"In response to perfect dodge doing nothing to dodge ranged attacks, here's something that dodges ONLY ranged attacks!"

Graphics Card Overheat-

"This does more or less what it says on the tin. A senior developer's wife left him last Thursday, and we're taking it out on you. We hate you so much."

Thinking positively for a brief moment, literally anything that's used for damage would be nice. Maybe something that increases critical hit damage by 100% for 60 seconds; since that would stack well with Sneak Attack/Trick Attack and focus on critical hits while not being just another Mighty Strikes.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2