Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What Puppetmasters really need!

I love being PUP and its my mainjob but it really has lot of flaws and needs fixes and buffs.

1. Puppetmaster needs to have 5 save spots,
    Where he/she can save head, frame and attachments combos, these needs to be loadable throu a Macro.
    Deactivateing and setting all manuall takes way to much time.

2. All frames need new weaponskills.
    Good ones that is. And that not conflict with most used maneuvers for corresponding head/frame combos. WIND for ranger, ICE for BLM, EARTH for valoredge, and Light/ICE for BLM and WHM.

3. Maneuvers:
    Need to last longer , or even make them not expire at all except attachments consume them.
    Also maneuver must not take time to perform they must be instand so they dont take away melle time.

4.Valoredge:
    Needs a big dammage buff , needs to be able to block with shield, needs to be able to use shildbash more often, needs more defense and magic defense. cannibal blade and bone crusher should do at least do 750 dmg .
    Also a second valoredge frame without shield and a onehanded weapon maybe GA would be really nice.

5. Ranger:
    Ranger is actually a pretty good head-frame, nothing comes to mind that needs to change

6. Soulsoother head: Y
    ea the same old . Curing needs to be priorized over na spells if no water maneuver is up. Fix the AI or give us an attachments that does that.

5. Spiritreaver.
    www these pesky drain and aspir cats if i whant it to nuke.
    Dark maneuver = enfeeble/drain /aspir /absorb.
    Ice maneuver = Nuke only easy as that

7. Stormwaker:
    Same as for WHM and BLM head . Ligh maneuver = priorize Cures, Ice = nukes dark/ water = enfeebles

8. Harleqin :
    I cant find a use for it . It would need a massive overhaul. More DMG more MP more HP faster casting more defense some unique abilitys .

9. We need more Pet comands.
    Deploy in melee range : automaton follows in melle range,
    Deploy at max. Casting/RangedAtt. Range : Automton stays at max range
    Deploy and hold. Engaging but stays in place
    Retrive and hold. Retrive and automaton stays at his actuall place not moving to its master.

10 Tactical switsh needs to be a 30 sec recast not 3 min.

11. Give us Evasion and H2H A skill

Thats the most important thing so far, theres still a lot work to do to make PUP what it should be,

Thats the most importand stuff so far. Theres still lot to do . like faster cast
    (2)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    we don't need evasion and h2h A skill, I think you lost all credibility ending with that.
    (1)

sorry lol. dont be that harsh.Woudnt hurt ! would it ?
    What about the rest of the post?
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Pup is actully good as it is...sure it has a few "flaws" but i like it better than way. playing the job wouldn't be nearly as fun if all those things you mentioned up there were "added"
    (2)

Love the suggestions on 1 and 3. When spamming maneuvers, that really does take away from melee dmg. Having preset head/body/attachment builds would be amazing.
    (0)

Character
    Frejan
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    I'd rather support reasonable, well-written suggestions like Anza's Letter to the devs than this one, sorry.
    (2)
    Frejan from Ragnarok, at your service.

Im not very good at writing english. but as long as you can undertsand the meaning it shouldt make the idea worse.
    And i dont think these ideas are unreasonable. Ts
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMage View Post
    I'd rather support reasonable, well-written suggestions like Anza's Letter to the devs than this one, sorry.
    Yeah I disagreed with most of what was written. It was just ridiculous and overzealous adjustment crap.

Anza is a great PUP and grounded in a reasonable reality when it comes to suggestions for the job.
    (0)

Character
    Khayn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 92
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMage View Post
    Agreed, we need an official answer/response on anza's post first before we need any other threads like this.
    (0)
    --- Viva Mexico ---

Player
    I absolutely agree with #1. The previous attachment list for each frame should be "saved" just like the Blue Mage spell set is saved.

Reconfiguring the auto is really tedious, and brings gameplay crashing to a halt, figuratively speaking.
    (0)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast