Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KorPoni View Post
    Macroing attachments would be nice. There'd hafta be a way to label the slots though.

/equip attachment1 "Inhibitor"

But, so that automaton parameters aren't an issue, a seperate set of macros for unequipping attachments inbetween putting them on.

/clearattachments (removes all attachments on your automaton)

and

/unequip attachment1 (removes the first attachment slot)

No i was thinking of something more easy.
    FFXI should just give us 5 Automaton save spots, Similar to Blue mage spells.
    Then you just deactivate, use the macro /equip Automaton1 wich would set the Automaton settings that are on slot 1 and then you just activate.Be able to macor each singel attachmenmt is not very practical.
    (0)

That sounds nice. I wonder if SE can manage something like that, because the easier it is made for the player, the more programming is needed to make it possible.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Awezomeos View Post
    I love being PUP and its my mainjob but it really has lot of flaws and needs fixes and buffs.

1. Puppetmaster needs to have 5 save spots,
    Where he/she can save head, frame and attachments combos, these needs to be loadable throu a Macro.
    Deactivating and setting all manuall takes way to much time.
    There needs to be a way to change frames, and the have the game remember which attachments you had while you were on that frame, or some kind of macro as the OP suggests. After all, players can change gear with a single macro, why can't Automatons?

Sorting through a big menu to change 12 different attachment out one-at-a-time isn't fun, it isn't challenging, it's just tedious. Blue Mages can change to another job, and their spell set is saved in memory, why not Automatons?

It's about game playability.

PS I was about to make a new thread for just this part!
    (0)

Character
    Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    they cant make atma storable...how do you thinks macro for automaton or storing frame could be possible?

thanks god they keep memorized the last frame/attach combo used...but i suppose next patch will fix that too D:
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Player
    I agree with a lot of this and PUP most definitely needs evasion and H2H skill, xbobx. I mean evasion is how I solo most mobs anyway. But definitely look into Harlequin frame man, not only is he rage-proof, but he is how I straight soloed Dragua. He really owns, and as a matter of fact is probably one of the strongest frames if you use relevant head combinations to fit the situation/attachments you want to equip. I don't wanna be giving away all my secrets, but he is definitely really cool. As for ranger, I just wish he would ranged attack more often.
    (0)

Character
    Riitho
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Nezha, elaborate on the uses for Harly frame. I don't want all your secrets, just a few suggestions.
    (0)

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Fix oils. I don't think I broke 200HP with an Automaton +2 Oil but with a Pet Food Eta as a BST I break 2k for my Pet... I want the same effect..
    (0)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

The main thing puppetmaster REALLY needs is an attentive, responsive developer!
    (0)

Player
    We need to be able to choose what WS we use. or better yet, allow us to assign what manuever, forces what. setting String Shredder to fire, would allow you to get the full benefit of max attack and strength, by using 3 fires. if i wanna set up all 3 fires for a WS. BST got Ready, why can't we choose our WS?
    (0)

Character
    Mastershift
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    you can ask for anything but all they're going to do is gimp something, haven't you guys caught on yet?
    (0)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast