Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ramenuzumaki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Yeah I disagreed with most of what was written. It was just ridiculous and overzealous adjustment crap.

Anza is a great PUP and grounded in a reasonable reality when it comes to suggestions for the job.
    yeah this post really wasnt needed
    most of this was even covered other threads
    we dont need maneuvers to last longer!
    recasting maneuvers keeps me busy, and going. I unno about all of you but just standing there punching is kinda boring.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The problem with the evasion and h2h is this.

I am hitting 4k pummels, just me , no puppet is outdamaging other jobs. A h2h would be overkill.

In abyessa we already cap out on evasion. but look at it this way. We would a lot higher in evasion then Nin and close to same to thf. We can do more dmg then Ninja and Thf straight up on mob. Evade just as much if not more, and have a cure bot behind us.

So evade more or as much, do more damage, and have unlimited curing. Way too much. I see pup as overpowered as it is, I think most of us pups do, even if noone else does.

Changes on pup has to be focused on bug fixes, and control issues. That is where we hurt the most. Once those are fixed, it will become very apparent we are one of the most versitile and powerful job in the game.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    We seriously need more control over what the automaton cast or do, the rest of pup is fine.
    (0)

I don't see, other than curing priority, why people complain about what the automaton does. Between the three elemental slots, deploy, and retrieve, we are the string pullers that makes the little guy dance. Yeah, it's spamming aspir when it's near full MP or curing our blind when our HP is nearly depleted gets aggravating, but any other kinks in the automaton's performance is 100% based on how well the master controls and regulates the pet. The job was not meant to be 100% control directly, but through pulling strings and watching it react.

So yes, spellcasting priority needs tweaking, fully agreed.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvbunny View Post
    We seriously need more control over what the automaton cast or do, the rest of pup is fine.
    Personally I always thought outside of cures and the AI needing improvement with the -na spells, aspir, and drain we had an acceptable control over our automaton.
    (0)

Player
    nice suggestions, but most of them have been covered , I don't mind other ppl voicing their concerns and ideas... let the Developers pick and choose and balance the game, they aren't stupid, picking up every single idea like most ppl here thinks.

one suggestion, IMO they should focus more on the pet not the master, I fear this job may turn into Dragoon one day.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Korpoin. Yes and no. Before abyessa, I agree. But Abyessa requires greater control. There are mobs that get healed if you ws during certain times, nukes at certain times etc. Just hitting retrieve doesn't cut it. Deploy is on a 10 sec timer, everytime we have to retrieve for fear it may ws we lose dmg. Others jobs can continue to hit a mob and just not do certain actions.

So before there wasn't really an issue, I think there is now.
    (0)

xbobx, Ive done abyssea on PUP, and yes, the fast-paced, kill kill kill nature of it does make things abit more difficult in the way of controlling the automaton. I personally switched my automaton to blm or whm to focus on that, only switching to valoredge when we needed ws kills, and took my automaton's tp away with tactical switch, and leaving sharpshot out altogether. and, if my automaton built near 100% tp, I'd sideline him until I can tactical switch its tp to myself.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Character
    Langly
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    1. Puppetmaster needs to have 5 save spots,
    Where he/she can save head, frame and attachments combos, these needs to be loadable throu a Macro.
    I would kill for something like this. A bit too convenient? Perhaps. But how awesome would that be to swap autos on the fly with a press of 1 macro, attachments and all.
    (0)
    Faule -- Quetz
    Langly -- Ninja land (it's a place don't look at me like that)

Macroing attachments would be nice. There'd hafta be a way to label the slots though.

/equip attachment1 "Inhibitor"

But, so that automaton parameters aren't an issue, a seperate set of macros for unequipping attachments inbetween putting them on.

/clearattachments (removes all attachments on your automaton)

and

/unequip attachment1 (removes the first attachment slot)
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast