Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Qeepel,

Dear Qeepel,

You said this in my Glitch problem Thread:

"Hello Vraelia, and thank you for posting your concern! There is actually a condition that needs to be met to be able to teleport back to those areas from Whitegate. I'm afraid I can't get into the details since it's gameplay related, but I would suggest checking out a community site found on www.playonline.com under Community Sites for more info. I'm sure if you also ask people in-game, they can help you resolve your problem as well. Good luck!"

I am just wondering, why you said that there needed to be a condition in which to be met? I know exactly what the condition is. To trade the Silver Piece (for 100 or 200 Imperial Standing points each) to the NPC (for payment) to Teleport to the Nations from Whitegate.

I, also know about the Quests needed to do this Teleporting. And the Aht Urghan Missions to do this. I have done the required Missions and the Quests concerning the Badge for Jeuno and Bastok. I can get to Whitegate from Bastok and from Jeuno. BUT, I can NOT get back there from Whitegate's Teleporting.

Why would I request help, if I didn't know the conditions? I have been doing this for months, and all of a sudden, it stopped working for me. And I am wondering why, this is? Worked for me so well, then it doesn't work at all.

Also, Qeepel, please forgive me if this sounded harsh. But, it has not worked for me for months now. And I am irritated that I have to Teleport out of Whitegate then Fields of valor to my Home Nation, then to Outpost Warp to Qufim then run to Jeuno...when I can actually Teleport there from Whitegate itself.

Thank you to whomever reads this. And Qeepel, again. I apologize if this sounds harsh or irrational.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Well, it's not going go help your "glitch" problem, but why is your home point even in whitegate any more? I don't even remember the last time I've gone there. I'd set my HP to jeuno.

If you need to get to home nation, use maw to Attohwa, which is 2 feet away from the outpost (which brings you back to your nation to let you outpost elsewhere).

If you need to go to whitegate (for w/e reason), lure of wildcat jeuno quest.

Even if you get this fixed, I'd still recommend doing that much.

That aside, I read your previous thread and this one and you've left out a lot of details. The more details you give, the more the developers will be able to assist you.

For example, what does the NPC say to you when you trade him a silver coin? How many times and how often have you tried this? That taru is affected by his brother in Al Zhabi. When is the last time you've used that taru? Etc.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Well, it's not going go help your "glitch" problem, but why is your home point even in whitegate any more? I don't even remember the last time I've gone there. I'd set my HP to jeuno.

If you need to get to home nation, use maw to Attohwa, which is 2 feet away from the outpost (which brings you back to your nation to let you outpost elsewhere).

If you need to go to whitegate (for w/e reason), lure of wildcat jeuno quest.

Even if you get this fixed, I'd still recommend doing that much.

That aside, I read your previous thread and this one and you've left out a lot of details. The more details you give, the more the developers will be able to assist you.

For example, what does the NPC say to you when you trade him a silver coin? How many times and how often have you tried this? That taru is affected by his brother in Al Zhabi. When is the last time you've used that taru? Etc.
    1) I didn't even mention anything about my Home Point being in Whitegate. It is usually in Port Jeuno or in Bastok Mines.

2) As I already stated, I have done ALL requirements to get to Whitegate. Meaning, I have done the Lure of the Wildcat Quest in Jeuno and Bastok. If I didn't, how could I reach Whitegate via Teleporting? Besides the obvious boat ride there.

3) Yes, I know about the Attowha Chasm Maw > Fields of Valor > Nation. And I do agree with you. But, this is irrelevant. I am wanting this ridiculous glitch fixed.

4) I have tried to trade the S.Piece to the NPC Taru multiple times (spamming it) a few months ago (because I seriously gave up on it), and it never ever even responded to me. I traded it, and nothing. Didn't even face me when I tried talking to it, even after the fact I tried trading the Silver Piece to the NPC.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    1) I didn't even mention anything about my Home Point being in Whitegate. It is usually in Port Jeuno or in Bastok Mines.
    Valid assumption in this case. If your HP is in jeuno, why go through the trouble of tele fields of valor, qufim, run, if you could simply warp?, lol.

As for the rest, I was simply trying to get more information, as you obvioulsy left out a lot of details and when the developers come here, they'd just ask you for more details anyways.

Right now, your problem seems to be w/ the NPC himself if he won't even talk to you at all, rather than being a direct problem w/ the silver coin. When is the last time you ran a file check? That could be a possible problem. Do you have any other characters (Preferably on the same account) that you could try this with? If you're replicating the same results on another character, it may be something directly with your system, which would be more tech support than glitch (hence my recommending the file check). If it's only happening on your specific char, then definitely warrants further investigation.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    If you use the free warp taru NPC and then try to use the pay one within 24 hours, he ignores you eh? Says you're stinky?

You may just want to try again.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Valid assumption in this case. If your HP is in jeuno, why go through the trouble of tele fields of valor, qufim, run, if you could simply warp?, lol.

As for the rest, I was simply trying to get more information, as you obvioulsy left out a lot of details and when the developers come here, they'd just ask you for more details anyways.

Right now, your problem seems to be w/ the NPC himself if he won't even talk to you at all, rather than being a direct problem w/ the silver coin. When is the last time you ran a file check? That could be a possible problem. Do you have any other characters (Preferably on the same account) that you could try this with? If you're replicating the same results on another character, it may be something directly with your system, which would be more tech support than glitch (hence my recommending the file check). If it's only happening on your specific char, then definitely warrants further investigation.
    I am just trying to get things fixed, is all Cream_Soda.

I always file check once every two weeks, to keep things up-to-date so to speak. Nothing is wrong with the game or the files, data, ect.

And there is one other on the account. And it works. But my character does not work on this NPC.
    (0)

Character
    Moink
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sounds like you used the free taru...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Moink View Post
    Sounds like you used the free taru...
    I never used the Free taru at all, not even once.
    (0)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You sure you trade to right NPC? if it's not response at all sound like wrong NPC for me.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Kaduru-Haiduru
    (0)

Hello there Vraelia! I'm sorry to hear that you're still having trouble with this Tarutaru (they can be quite mischievous). I'd like to submit the bug report investigation for you, but if you don't mind I'd like you to confirm a couple things for me. As Qeepel previously suggested, in checking community sites, I'd like you to review them and be 100% sure that you are speaking to the correct NPC to warp you, and that you haven't used the "competition" warp NPC. I know this sounds a little demeaning and I don't mean to insult your game related knowledge, but in situations like this all GMs here know that more times that not something minor is just being overlooked when an issue is reported as a bug.

If you have verified that beyond a doubt that you are doing everything correctly, please fill out the bug report form here so we can investigate further. Thank you for your cooperation and I am very sorry for any frustration this situation has caused you!

Thread Title:
    Short outline explaining what sort of issue you are experiencing.

Platform:
    Specify which platform was in use to play the game.(“PlayStation2”, Windows, and/or Xbox 360)

ISP:
    Name of ISP you use to connect to the Internet.

Type of Internet Connection:
    Specify the type of connection. (dial-up, DSL, CATV, Optic Fiber, Other)

Internet Connection Speed:
    Specify the speed of internet connection. (Example: 768Kbit/s, 5Mbit/s)

Date & Time:
    Date and time of when the issue occurred. Please be sure to state the time zone of your region. (Example: Pacific Time = PST/PDT)

Frequency:
    State how frequently the issue occurs. Please select from the following.
    1. Always
    2. Sometimes
    3. Once (did not reproduce)
    4. Unknown

Character Name:
    Which character did the issue occur with?

Race:
    Race of your character when the issue occurred.
    (Hume M, Hume F, ElvaanM, ElvaanF, TarutaruM, TarutaruF, Galka, Mithra)

World:
    World where the issue occurred.

Main Job:
    Main job and level of your character when the issue occurred.

Support Job:
    Support job of your character when the issue occurred.

Area and Coordinates:
    Area and map coordinates where the issue occurred.

Party or Solo:
    If you were solo when the issue occurred, please write “Solo”. If you were in a party, please write “Party”. With alliance, please write “Alliance.”
    *If you wrote “Party” or “Alliance”, please also include the number of members.

NPC Name:
    Name of NPC that your character was interacting with when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not interacting with any NPC, then please write “None”.

Monster Name:
    Name of monster that your character was battling against when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not battling against any monster, then please write “None”.

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    *Please try to include the following details.

* What you were doing when the issue occurred. (Example: Battle, mission, quest, crafting, synthesis, etc.)
    * Please do your best to write using official terms for item names and skill/ability names. Please avoid any abbreviations or improper terms.
    * If you were using macro commands when the issue occurred, please include the details of the command.
    * In case the error message appeared when the issue occurred, please include what the message said.

*In case you cannot post all of the information in a single post due to character limitations, please make multiple posts.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast