You said this in my Glitch problem Thread:

"Hello Vraelia, and thank you for posting your concern! There is actually a condition that needs to be met to be able to teleport back to those areas from Whitegate. I'm afraid I can't get into the details since it's gameplay related, but I would suggest checking out a community site found on www.playonline.com under Community Sites for more info. I'm sure if you also ask people in-game, they can help you resolve your problem as well. Good luck!"

I am just wondering, why you said that there needed to be a condition in which to be met? I know exactly what the condition is. To trade the Silver Piece (for 100 or 200 Imperial Standing points each) to the NPC (for payment) to Teleport to the Nations from Whitegate.

I, also know about the Quests needed to do this Teleporting. And the Aht Urghan Missions to do this. I have done the required Missions and the Quests concerning the Badge for Jeuno and Bastok. I can get to Whitegate from Bastok and from Jeuno. BUT, I can NOT get back there from Whitegate's Teleporting.

Why would I request help, if I didn't know the conditions? I have been doing this for months, and all of a sudden, it stopped working for me. And I am wondering why, this is? Worked for me so well, then it doesn't work at all.

Also, Qeepel, please forgive me if this sounded harsh. But, it has not worked for me for months now. And I am irritated that I have to Teleport out of Whitegate then Fields of valor to my Home Nation, then to Outpost Warp to Qufim then run to Jeuno...when I can actually Teleport there from Whitegate itself.

Thank you to whomever reads this. And Qeepel, again. I apologize if this sounds harsh or irrational.