Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dear Qeepel,

Quote Originally Posted by Corydor View Post
    i know this may be a daft question but are you sure you trading it to the warp npc and not one of the people selling silver coins who stand very close to the npc because i know on my server someone thinks it funny to sit right next to the npc to sell coins as a taru dressed exactly the same just a thought though
    Yes, I am 100% sure I am trading it to the RIGHT NPC.
    (0)
    "The only reason why I kill you is because.....you pointed your sword at my pride." -Byakkya-
    "The only thing for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Alucard-
    I love idiots. Oh wait, no I don't. Idiots are stupid. XD lols
    Red Mage, White Mage, and Samurai Princess.
    90 RDM, 90 WHM, and 90 SAM - All well equiped.

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    You weren't very clear on your exact problem. One possibility that I didn't see mentioned is that you traded the Taru a coin and d/ced or someone warped you in the middle of your conversation with him. If you did then he would not accept a new coin from you until his previous contract is fulfilled. When you get back on try just talking to the NPC without trading him anything. If this is the case just tell him where you wanted to go and he will send you there without taking a new coin and you will be good to go from then on.
    Forgive me, you are right, of course.
    No. No one Warped me or DC'ed in the process of me trading him. I have been able to do this from the beginning, but suddenly it stopped working for me. Reason? I don't know. But, like I said, I'll recheck everything once FF is back up and operational.^^
    (0)
    "The only reason why I kill you is because.....you pointed your sword at my pride." -Byakkya-

Quote Originally Posted by Flunklesnarkin View Post
    You have to warp to jeuno 3 times before you get the option to warp to your home nation

the 3 times gets reset if you use the free warp npc also.

There really is little reason to set your home point in whitegate anymore too.. easier to set it in your home nation or jeuno seeing as the game revolves around abyssea now (for the moment at least)..

The times you need to go to whitegate can just trade 300 gil to the warp npc in jeuno or start nation to get there easy enough.
    This is incorrect. I did my Nation(Bastok's) Lure of the Wildcat first. And I was able to Warp there with no problems. And then I did Jeuno's Lure of the Wildcat. Both worked, but like I stated previously, it suddenly stopped working for me. ; ;
    (0)

I just want to say, thank you to all those that gave me feedback on this. I will recheck everything on my character when FF is back up and operational.

Many, many thanks to all of you.^^
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vraelia View Post
    This is incorrect. I did my Nation(Bastok's) Lure of the Wildcat first. And I was able to Warp there with no problems. And then I did Jeuno's Lure of the Wildcat. Both worked, but like I stated previously, it suddenly stopped working for me. ; ;
    Ok, I think the part where you talked about trading a silver piece might be confusing me...

If you are trying to warp from bastok/windurst/sandoria/jeuno to aht urghan whitegate

you don't trade a silver piece.. you trade 300 gil to the npc to warp

If you are trying to warp from aht urghan whitegate to bastok/windurst/sandoria...

you need to warp to jeuno from aht urhgan whitegate 3 times first as a prerequisite.. trading a silver piece each time

After you have warped to jeuno 3 times from aht urhgan whitegate.. the option to warp to bastok/sandoria./windurst appears.
    (0)

I am deeply sorry for the delay. But, I got back to FF just yesterday. And I done what Frost said about the Taru. Thank you Frost. I am now able to Teleport now from the Imp. Silver Piece Taru.

Thank you all for input and for your support.
    (0)

Greetings, Vraelia!
    I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve the troubles that you were having. It is great to see your fellow players providing you advice, and I thank everyone that participated to help solve this matter. Since matters seemed to be resolved, I have closed this thread. Thanks again to everyone for their participation!
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3