Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Qeepel,

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I gotta ask, is this a new character you're warping with? I ask because dont' you have to warp to jeuno like 5 time or something before you can warp to your home nation?

And have you tried just talking to the Taru? Sounds like a stupid question too, but this exact thing happened to me. I traded a Silver coin to the taru and something happened, and I lost the dialogue box. And tried to trade the taru again, and it ignored me. Once I talked to the taru he had a "Credit" for the coin i gave him, and asked where I want to go.

Same sort of thing is done INTENTIONALLY when you force DC after you pick the wrong area to warp to. You log back in and talk to the taru and he has a "credit" for your warp, and aks where to send you.

It might be that simple, and I hope it is. Good luck.
    (0)

Character
    Keyser
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    Ditto to Frosts post up there. I traded my coin to the silver taru, then lost my internet connection for a few hours, before I selected where I wanted to warp to. A few hours later when I got my internet connect back I logged in, the group I had been with was done and so I simply turned away from the silver taru and went on my way, forgetting that I had traded that coin. Next time I went to warp, simply would not take my coin, ignored me. Took me a couple days but I finally had a hunch, went back and simply clicked on him, and poof, asked me where I wanted to warp to. And lo, there was much facepalming.
    (0)

All good suggestions. Thank you.

Once you are able to get back in-game and try out these suggestions please let me know, Vraelia.
    (0)

I can't log in due to the horrible situation that had happened in Japan. I will recheck, when they are back up. Thank you Frost, I will check that out, when I can.

Rahlk, thank you. I'll get back to you as soon as I can recheck things of what Frost said.
    (0)

Player
    not trying to insult you but are you sure you are trading an imperial silver piece and not something like a silver beastcoin
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Superchicken View Post
    not trying to insult you but are you sure you are trading an imperial silver piece and not something like a silver beastcoin
    Yes, that was an insult to me. lols Yes, I am sure I am trading the Imperial Silver Piece. I get the piece from the NPC, for 100 or 200 IMPERIAL Standing. I am pretty sure it is 200. Can't remember due to how long its been. lols

Anyways, I will try again when FF is playable. If it doesn't work. I will post back here.

Again, thank you Rahlk, and Frost. /bows
    (0)

Player
    You have to warp to jeuno 3 times before you get the option to warp to your home nation

the 3 times gets reset if you use the free warp npc also.

There really is little reason to set your home point in whitegate anymore too.. easier to set it in your home nation or jeuno seeing as the game revolves around abyssea now (for the moment at least)..

The times you need to go to whitegate can just trade 300 gil to the warp npc in jeuno or start nation to get there easy enough.
    (0)

Character
    Corydor
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    i know this may be a daft question but are you sure you trading it to the warp npc and not one of the people selling silver coins who stand very close to the npc because i know on my server someone thinks it funny to sit right next to the npc to sell coins as a taru dressed exactly the same just a thought though
    (0)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You weren't very clear on your exact problem. One possibility that I didn't see mentioned is that you traded the Taru a coin and d/ced or someone warped you in the middle of your conversation with him. If you did then he would not accept a new coin from you until his previous contract is fulfilled. When you get back on try just talking to the NPC without trading him anything. If this is the case just tell him where you wanted to go and he will send you there without taking a new coin and you will be good to go from then on.
    (0)

Player
    The warp Taru will not give you the option to port to your Home Nation until you have used him to port to Jeuno 3x. So your first 3x using him, you will only be ported to Jeuno. If you use the free warp taru, after the 24 hour wait, you must use him to warp to Jeuno 3x again before your Home Nation is an option again.

EDIT
    Oops, sorry, I did not see this was 2 pages long. What I said is repeated information.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast