Saurian Helm after recent update.

Is the Saurian Helm still adding to Healing Breath for anyone else? I just tried using it tonight without macro'ing it or anything and it still healed for only 240 or so because my Wyvern was leveled a bit. Any ideas?
    (0)

Just go spam dynamis for a short time every day until you get wyrm armet. Solves any saurian woes.
    (0)

Character
    Lancil
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If it really isnt working post your findings in the "in-game bugs" section of the forums.
    (0)

Yeah I did, just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems with it as well. Thanks anyways.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Just go spam dynamis for a short time every day until you get wyrm armet. Solves any saurian woes.
    A short time?? really? my ls is telling me it's guna be a pain to get cos I havent started dyna yet :/

I really hate the look of the Saurian too lol
    (0)
    The days of the digital watch are numbered.

Oh if you haven't started dyna then it will take longer as you'll need city and beaucedine wins. However, the Mega Bosses for cities are such a complete joke, just grab some friends from LS and do them. I'm not sure how easy beaucedine boss is any more.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    I'm not sure how easy beaucedine boss is any more.
    I zerged it with 10 people at level 90. SMN in each pt for Alexander, 1 WHM and rest DD. Can't say how easy it is to get the KIs to pop though as I went along with a pickup group and someone had already farmed KIs.
    (0)