Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's probably gonna come as a gift sometime in the future.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
    They don't have to give you an update.
    As far as I can tell they haven't mentioned it in years. You just keep bringing it up.
    As a player it is my right to keep bringing it up, I'll keep asking questions till either A) SE gives a direct answer or B) its implemented.

Because SE thinks they need them? It really doesn't matter why. Different jobs, different balance, different situations; this can't really be compared.
    You can compare the situations, they got what they asked for, brds didn't. If we're talking game balance, what about GEO, I dare say they are the most OP atm if they have the adoulin mythic like weapon.

You don't need an answer. It hasn't been implemented yet, so apparently they are either working on it or don't want to implement it.
    It never hurts to ask, only those that arn't brd would say we don't need it. People said that haste 2 would be too powerful and never implemented yet that was.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Greetings,

We have an update in regards to Etude adjustments.

We’re planning to adjust Etudes so their effects do not decrease over time in the next planned job adjustment in March.

Enchanting Etude / Spirited Etude / Learned Etude / Quick Etude / Vivacious Etude / Dextrous Etude / Sinewy Etude / Bewitching Etude / Logical Etude / Sage Etude / Swift Etude / Vital Etude / Uncanny Etude / Herculean Etude

We’ll post information on other job adjustments at a later time on topics, so please look forward to it!
    Late to the party but I thought T1 etudes didn't decay in the first place
    (1)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Urteil View Post
    I know this isn't exactly the "right" thread. But the DRK thread seriously seems like nobody ever looks at it?

What about adjustments to Absorbs so they don't decay over time in this next update?
    People use absorbs?
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Late to the party but I thought T1 etudes didn't decay in the first place
    how would we know? like we ever get to use anything but march, madrigal, ballad and occasionally minuet and scherzo
    (0)

awesome news, empy armor reforging starting in March. finally we get to buff the duds that actually WORK for bard play!
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9