Player

Arch Dynamis NMs

It's obvious these NMs were designed to be the "alliance" content of new Dynamis yet for the challenge and time invested gathering the people you need to win, the lootpools are painfully shallow.

How about making the pools more alliance-enticing? Multiple drops of the same item would be a start.
    (5)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My thread on the topic went mostly ignored by the reps, hopefully yours will have better luck. It's agonizing seeing them reply to say they plan to make the acquisition of AF2+1 more streamlined, when there is so much more that is wrong with Dynamis than simply "I can't max out on nearly worthless gear quickly enough".

I don't think more of the same drops is the solution, though. I think a larger and more varied loot pool would be a better fix.
    (0)

Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    Guaranteed 100 drop with the chance for more would be good.
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Or just make the NMs easier. They tried to revive dynamis as an event, but all it did was promote lots of solo and duo efforts, making Dynamis as an organised event in itself almost impossible. They should realise that dynamis isn't approached by 18-man alliances anymore, but as a party, and should adjust the content accordingly.
    (1)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    i would not mind if they adjusted (and added more) content to dynamis that can be approached by about a pt (if they add much greater treasure then can even take it to alliance setting but i am not a fan of alliance settings). I am in complete agreement about the added content was too little and rare to manage to bring an alliance into dynamis, perhaps if relic armor had not been around for several years prior to this adjustment but it has been. the overall setting of dynamis at the moment is very perfectly geared for small groups so the alliance effect is far from appealing to bring.
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    It's obvious these NMs were designed to be the "alliance" content of new Dynamis yet for the challenge and time invested gathering the people you need to win, the lootpools are painfully shallow.

How about making the pools more alliance-enticing? Multiple drops of the same item would be a start.
    You know you could feasably pop multiple in one run...essentially capping out your 18 without breaking a sweat.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    You know you could feasably pop multiple in one run...essentially capping out your 18 without breaking a sweat.
    You're not capping your 18 in one run.. hell, you aren't capping your 6 in one run. The droprates on Arch NMs are the usual oldschool 0-3 drops and more than likely you arent going to be seeing a full pool and the possibility of no drops at all is very likely.

CoP arch bosses for a repeat of the NQs for the weakening triggers, eating up more precious time unless you've prefarmed sets beforehand.

The time invested to get a good arch set even under ideal conditions where every NM dies without incident and droprates on triggers work in your favor is not worth the current share of rewards especially when you'll have at least a party or more to even attempt a win.

An easy solution is to just duplicate drops and ease up on the droprates cause as it stands the mobs aren't worth the loss of currency you'd get in a solo/duo venture. Adding guaranteed 100pieces would be another option as stated before.
    (0)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    My LS wouldn't see even one new member added to the LS if the only change that was made for the neo NMs was simply a matter of increasing their drop rate. Even if the neo NMs dropped 10 of their item, and neo bosses dropped 3 of each. Sure, we'd cap out on the stuff we want sooner, but it doesn't really add incentive to kill higher tier stuff in dynamis.

Most of the existing drops suck for the most part, anyways. The usefulness of these items don't adequately reflect the difficulty of obtaining them. Increasing the drop rate would be like the "fix" they tried to give Dynamis twice in the past by increasing AF2 drop rates. Now there's so much AF2 pouring out of everything in Dynamis that if you've been part of a reasonably skilled LS for a few months, you already have everything you want. But maybe that's what you're trying for here? Just do a few high tier runs, max out, then stop bothering with high tier targets?
    (0)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I agree that most of the drops are quite lackluster. I can think of 1 that I would use.
    (1)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I just think jobs should be a little more fairly represented with the drops. I'd want that more than just more drops, but I wouldn't argue with that either :P
    (0)