Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Elemental sachets

Anyone have an idea on how often these proc? So far, I've yet to see it absorb damage once, and I've gotten in the habit of equipping one whenever facing a foe that exclusively uses one or two elements. Wondering if I'm just unlucky.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Not sure how lulzy Bomb Queen is these days but a friend said Flame satchet was useful in that fight for its absorb rate.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I've seen them proc more often than not at all but honestly you're probably better off going with just about anything else considering you are surviving the entire time it's not proc'n. Shrug. I use them as part of my magical defense builds just 'cause they exist but really we're all probably better off with other ranged/ammo items.
    (0)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vold View Post
    I've seen them proc more often than not at all but honestly you're probably better off going with just about anything else considering you are surviving the entire time it's not proc'n. Shrug. I use them as part of my magical defense builds just 'cause they exist but really we're all probably better off with other ranged/ammo items.
    Well, even barring the absorption rate, that's still another +10 resist, so I'd probably put them on in either case.
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

I say they work about 5-10% of the time, however I think the only time I've ever had a satchet actually heal the damage absorbed was when I was fighting Dragua during one of his Ga spamming sessions. I'm not sure if it doesn't work as intended or it's a secondary % factor they made with the Sachets, but in either case they're useful for resist setups and mobs that spam magic.
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    I found the sachets particularly useful on dragua/isgabind/itzpapalotl and ulhuadshi

otherwise if it doesn't cast -ga IV, -ja, or V, there's no real point

Ulh healed me from 5 HP to 3.6k once.
    (0)