Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Looking at the big picture when it comes to FFXI.

It's seems SQUARE ENIX, is losing the Fan based, Causal and Hardcore Members alike, They realized this so what they are doing is dummying down Final Fantasy XI to cope with the low numbers of players that still play, And focusing to the "New Player" Also Final Fantasy XIV is their baby now so it seems they really don't care if Final Fantasy XI stays online for 2-10 more years they just "Need" it to pay for Final Fantasy XIV until it starts to pay for itself.

Yeah SQUARE ENIX, Want to make everyone on Final Fantasy XI happy, Also seems why Final Fantasy XIV is free2play this long, Cause in that Time sink where their playing for free and getting where they are its going to be that much tougher to quit once they start charging. "So they keep hanging around $.$", But at the rate Final Fantasy XI going, They are still losing members.

Some members wonder why Final Fantasy XI are losing its Fans/Causal/Hardcore players, Here's a thought it's a very old outdated M.M.O., People have moved on to brighter pastures, It's going in the wrong direction, I don't know maybe I'm just and old Fan trying to make sense of the future of Final Fantasy XI.

Kinda feels like trying to fit two bowling balls into a marble bag! Game was capped @ lv75 and all that content for the most part obsolete, Maybe if they updated the old zoned before coming out with level raise/Abyssea, Things would have been different.

No, this is not a SQUARE ENIX Fail thread, I'm just very interested as to what SQUARE ENIX has planned for the future of Final Fantasy XI playing this game for 8+ years and seeing we have Forums now, Why not use them and maybe get some feed back from the Dev and the Game directors.

---------------------------------------------------------We got Questions!-----------------

1.)Most of us participated in the Platform survey can we get any feed back on this?
    2.)Is there any new content schedule? "not remapping or updates to old stuff"
    3.)Are the consoles PS2/Xbox, Really holding back Final Fantasy XI?
    4.)How many Devs are working on Final Fantasy XI?
    5.)Are the makers of Final Fantasy XI happy with the direction the game is going?

6.)Is it true that the workforce is working on Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XI is under staff, If so are there plans to fix this, If yes would you have a time frame?
    7.)Is the Mog House going to get an update?
    8.)Is Procing going to be added to every mob with in the game?
    9.)Was Final Fantasy XIV ever going to be Final Fantasy XI remake?
    10.)Seeing Final Fantasy XI is an outdated game and most new games out there are less in a monthly cost will Final Fantasy XI ever get a price cut?

11.)Most consoles members are experience freezing/lockup could it because their consoles is outdated and most members really just need to move to the PC?
    12.)How does SQUARE ENIX feel about some in game job classes overpowering others and does it really matter? "After all if all jobs were so balance so "equal" You would just be playing the job with a different name"
    13.)Are there plans to revisit the level cap quests if so in what way?
    14.)What makes another thread more important then another on these forums?
    15.)This one is for the Final Fantasy XI Community, Do you have any questions for SQUARE ENIX and the Devs?, If so please list them. I'm sure I missed quite a few questions!
    (8)
    Last edited by Krashport; 10-15-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Xbox 360 isn't holding back FFXI, or at least graphic wise. But ps2 on the other hand...
    (3)

Character
    Johnblackwell
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Donno about you guys but... ima be playing FFXIV 2.0 and hopefully it doesn't suck... the sheeeeeeeeeety time sink BS and the reusing of old zones is getting very old.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by johnblk73 View Post
    Donno about you guys but... ima be playing FFXIV 2.0 and hopefully it doesn't suck... the sheeeeeeeeeety time sink BS and the reusing of old zones is getting very old.
    You are aware 2.0 isn't coming out for another whole year right?

Lord I hope not. Not EVERYTHING in the game needs to be slowed down by a triggering system. What's wrong with getting stuff done quick?

And a question to ask the devs? Well here's a random one I know that'll never get picked since the reps hardly visit these kind of threads:

What the heck was the original idea regarding the wall in the southern end of South Gustaberg, pictured here?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...I/facewall.jpg
    (2)
    Last edited by Kaisha; 10-15-2011 at 02:36 PM.

I'm 90% sure that there was a picture/comment/something somewhere about there originally being a sort of ski-lift type thing built into the wall there that would take you up/down the cliff or across the zone or something. For some reason, they decided to scrap it, but the environment was already modeled around it.
    (0)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    With people constantly reminding them that FFXI is apparently old and outdated with a low population(because somehow the standard is now 10 million because mainstream gamers matter or something)it's no wonder SE left FFXI in the dust for 14. It's only like number FIVE in the WORLD for MMO population. Gosh that's so horrible I feel so sorry for FFXI that game is dead.
    (1)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Um I'm back, Can ya Devs and or Game directors, Take a small break from your baby "Final Fantasy XIV" and answer some of these questions!?

Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------We got Questions!-----------------

1.)Most of us participated in the Platform survey can we get any feed back on this?
    2.)Is there any new content schedule? "not remapping or updates to old stuff"
    3.)Are the consoles PS2/Xbox, Really holding back Final Fantasy XI?
    4.)How many Devs are working on Final Fantasy XI?
    5.)Are the makers of Final Fantasy XI happy with the direction the game is going?

6.)Is it true that the workforce is working on Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XI is under staff, If so are there plans to fix this, If yes would you have a time frame?
    7.)Is the Mog House going to get an update?
    9.)Was Final Fantasy XIV ever going to be Final Fantasy XI remake?
    10.)Seeing Final Fantasy XI is an outdated game and most new games out there are less in a monthly cost will Final Fantasy XI ever get a price cut?

11.)Most consoles members are experience freezing/lockup could it because their consoles is outdated and most members really just need to move to the PC?
    12.)How does SQUARE ENIX feel about some in game job classes overpowering others and does it really matter? "After all if all jobs were so balance so "equal" You would just be playing the job with a different name"
    13.)Are there plans to revisit the level cap quests if so in what way?
    14.)What makes another thread more important then another on these forums?
    15.)What the heck was the original idea regarding the wall in the southern end of South Gustaberg, pictured here?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...I/facewall.jpg
    (2)

Player
    Are you new to forums in general or something? You don't reiterate something you said within the same page of what you posted.
    (1)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Are you new to forums in general or something? You don't reiterate something you said within the same page of what you posted.
    Just pinging my thread maybe get some feed back!
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    Just pinging my thread maybe get some feed back!
    If you want feedback "NOW", find a friend or someone online who speaks fluent Japanese and have them translate your entire OP. Then, repost it in the Japanese General Discussion forum.

That's essentially what the Community Team has to do for threads in this forum. Translate, and then repost in the Dev forum. They aren't authorized to say very much without permission.
    (7)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast