Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Character
    Cowardlybabooon
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    They took the JP button away when they added Abyssea. They didn't announce it, but they did it. It's really all we could ask for, now any favoritism is just throwing them a bone.
    (2)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    should have played phantasy star universe... they were so blatant with japanese favoritism the entire us population spoke out against it and our servers were promptly shut down
    (0)

Character
    Capriciousone
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I'm just curious, do any of you people actually enjoy the game?
    I dont think the point is whether or not we like the game or not because either way it wouldnt matter because that still would get ignored in favor of the input of other countries. The argument could be made that if SE put a poll asking just that "Do you enjoy the game?" as you proposed that even with 100,000 NA users voting YES and only like 20,000 JA users voting NO this game would effectively be shut down bc of JA input being more valued than the NA forums. The fact that you cant pick up on that is beyond me. Even if a person likes a game that doesnt mean that arent things one feel can make the game even better than before. No game developed is ever perfect but that doesnt mean that depsite its imperfections that people dont like it. In addition just because a game is imperfect doesnt mean you should sit around and accept it and not try to improve upon it. For people with low self-esteem this concept of not settling may be hard to grasp but effort should definitely be made. LOL
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Nakts View Post
    should have played phantasy star universe... they were so blatant with japanese favoritism the entire us population spoke out against it and our servers were promptly shut down
    Always been like that for SEGA. Teams are not even working together and server are separated for a reason. However you cannot say that JP had it all on PSU, they had Guardian Cash while SEGA didn't implement it on our side because NA/EU players were hostile to microtransactions. Servers got then shut down due to the lack of revenue in NA/EU, that's about it.

Now back to XI, what people have a hard time to understand is that even if there is less voters on the JP forum, subscription wise, JP players are still the biggest part of the pie. Hence why SE is more listening to them, rather than EU/NA.

Just deal with it. If subscription breakdown was 70% NA/EU vs 30% JP, things would be different.
    (1)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipika View Post
    Always been like that for SEGA. Teams are not even working together and server are separated for a reason. However you cannot say that JP had it all on PSU, they had Guardian Cash while SEGA didn't implement it on our side because NA/EU players were hostile to microtransactions. Servers got then shut down due to the lack of revenue in NA/EU, that's about it.

Now back to XI, what people have a hard time to understand is that even if there is less voters on the JP forum, subscription wise, JP players are still the biggest part of the pie. Hence why SE is more listening to them, rather than EU/NA.

Just deal with it. If subscription breakdown was 70% NA/EU vs 30% JP, things would be different.
    I'm still looking for a link to the data that shows JP Players outnumbering all else. Let me know if you find it.

Edit: regardless of how many JP players there are, Racism = bad.
    (3)
    Last edited by FrankReynolds; 11-18-2011 at 02:49 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Because Japan doesn't have Idols?

That creepy image contributed nothing to this topic, but I could not resist. Feel the stare of a half-dozen women dressed as twelve year old girls burn into you.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipika View Post

When you can prove that you can post that. You can not, so stop acting like you speak backed up by fact!
    (4)

yeah I somehow doubt JPN subs outnumber all other regions combined.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    That creepy image contributed nothing to this topic, but I could not resist. Feel the stare of a half-dozen women dressed as twelve year old girls burn into you.
    12 in Japan?

Middle Aged.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    12 in Japan?

Middle Aged.
    Not going to lie...I started looking for a picture of a Idol dressed as a ten-year-old, but any image I could find with pig-tails or any other symbol of prepubescence contained too much nudity for this forum. After a while, I felt too creeped out to continue and settled for middle-school uniforms.
    (2)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 11-18-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast