Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    We really should be getting Drain III, but SE needs to make drk more capable of handling low lvl mobs, there should be no reason why well-gear drks should be struggling with soloing easy prey and dc mobs.
    (2)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    It does however "cap" out on enemies you fight for minimum gains much like stats do inside abyssea during brew. If you don't know that then you are the ignorant one in these threads.
    where did a state PDIF in my post of it not being caped by the UI limitation of 999 Ignorant fuck.
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    where did a state PDIF in my post of it not being caped by the UI limitation of 999 Ignorant fuck.
    You still didn't read my post and with your comprehension factor into reading it I would suggest you realize just who the ignorant fuck really is.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljader1 View Post
    We really should be getting Drain III, but SE needs to make drk more capable of handling low lvl mobs, there should be no reason why well-gear drks should be struggling with soloing easy prey and dc mobs.
    If you're struggling with EP mobs, I can tell you it's not the job's fault.

And Blm is still waiting for Drain 2.
    (0)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post

DRK is still waiting for occult acumen to make .01% of sense.
    (4)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post

Baseless opinions by someone who probably never swung a scythe, a drk should not have to have a relic or emp weapon to solo EP, DC and Even matches. Drk spells and ridiculous recast timers is what hurt its solo potential. I feel that SE defines the job based on its weapon, mainly kraken club and apoc...and its not fair that SE uses this as a barometer to define the job. If we wanted weapons to define the entire job we wouldve played WAR, drk is a job about MIGHT and UTILITY and as of right now I see little of either.

And as too blm having Drain 2, Im fine with that...as long as drks get Drain III and IV. Steps need to be made to make drk a more independent job that deosnt require a mage to be attached to our hip everytime we swing a scythe
    (2)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Baseless opinions by someone who probably never swung a scythe, a drk should not have to have a relic or emp weapon to solo EP, DC and Even matches. Drk spells and ridiculous recast timers is what hurt its solo potential. I feel that SE defines the job based on its weapon, mainly kraken club and apoc...and its not fair that SE uses this as a barometer to define the job. If we wanted weapons to define the entire job we wouldve played WAR, drk is a job about MIGHT and UTILITY and as of right now I see little of either.

And as too blm having Drain 2, Im fine with that...as long as drks get Drain III and IV. Steps need to be made to make drk a more independent job that deosnt require a mage to be attached to our hip everytime we swing a scythe
    Go solo a DC or EP on WAR(What most drks cry to be) and see how easy it is.

DRK is easily one of the BEST solo 2 hander jobs in the game so i dont think you guys should be QQing so much about solo if you wana solo go get on pup nin thf dnc or any of the 1 handed DD classes they all do that a hell of alot better than they DD on anything that matters.
    (0)
    Last edited by Jar; 10-19-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    Go solo a DC or EP on WAR(What most drks cry to be) and see how easy it is.

DRK is easily one of the BEST solo 2 hander jobs in the game so i dont think you guys should be QQing so much about solo if you wana solo go get on pup nin thf dnc or any of the 1 handed DD classes they all do that a hell of alot better than they DD on anything that matters.

Why should do we have to play another job just to solo, that makes no sense, SE talk so much about game balance and balancing out all the job yet I see dnc's soloing iron clads and drk struggles against EPs and DC's. What job is worst than drk at soloing? I would like to know outside of maybe war and sam, all the other jobs are better at soloing a drk. Drk have paperbag defense and our offensive mods are outclassed by wars and sams who dont have the defensive penalties that drks do. We need some abilities to help enhance surviviablity, and I have a few ideas of ja's I will offer later in this thread
    (2)

Player
    Well it's not SE's fault you want to solo inefficiently now is it? Just be happy you're useful on harder mobs, no one gives a damn if you're so bad at soloing you can't kill a crab.

So Sam is a worse soloer than DRK yet Sam/war has no trouble killing EP/DC mobs? I really do think it's just you and not the job.
    (2)
    Last edited by Neisan_Quetz; 10-19-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Why should do we have to play another job just to solo, that makes no sense, SE talk so much about game balance and balancing out all the job yet I see dnc's soloing iron clads and drk struggles against EPs and DC's.
    DRK is also one of the strongest jobs on monsters that a dnc would hardly be able to dent(Voidwatch and such laughs at DNC and almost all single handed DD). you need to change jobs to maximize everything no job with great for everything other than whm lol

What job is worst than drk at soloing? I would like to know outside of maybe war and sam, all the other jobs are better at soloing a drk. Drk have paperbag defense and our offensive mods are outclassed by wars and sams who dont have the defensive penalties that drks do. We need some abilities to help enhance surviviablity, and I have a few ideas of ja's I will offer later in this thread
    Defense is not what you think it is monsters almost ALL have really low attack the reason getting hit hurts is because they swing weapons with damages you could only dream of.

EVA and shield are what your defenses amount too and SAM has great EVA for a 2 handed job. here ill name them DRG SAM WAR DRK PLD RNG and COR All of these jobs weald weapons and abilities that make them use full in damaging monsters of a much higher caliber than easy prey. This in turn is why they have a hard time soloing.

DRG has a healing pet BUT you need to sub a mage and gimp your overall power by quite a bit inorder for it so solo even meh mobs.

SAM has huge EVA and parry as well as S + Third eye but without Evasion bonus traits they need so much gear to rely on there EVA alone that it gimps there overall power.

WAR does damage and has almost NO means outside of Defender (does almost nothing)

DRK meh eva meh parry but has dread spikes and drains putting it WELL above war for solo. subbing sch makes it so you can use dreadspikes to its full potency.

PLD while it can use a GS using one means droping your shield and yeah a pld without a shield is just as squishy as a WAR.

RNG and COR powerfull guns bro to bad anything that gets close to you means instant death these jobs are by far the hardest solo.

id put it in this order
    DRG > SAM > DRK > PLD > WAR > COR > RNG
    (0)
    Last edited by Jar; 10-20-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast