Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Abyssea - Attowa (Get rid of the Miasma!)

Square i know you like to give Cid's Teeth alot of attention, but please make this annoyance with the Miasma go away completely!

Or at least have 1-2min timer max.
    (0)

Character
    Luvbunny
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I agree with you completely, the Miasma thing is extremely annoying!
    (0)

Character
    Liteholt
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    You do know you can do it yourself, right? Just get your fame up a bit, and get the instructions on how to make Miasmal Counteragent from Harith. Carry a stack with you, and you'll never have to worry about Miasma again.
    (0)

Character
    Sharnak
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Liteholt View Post
    You do know you can do it yourself, right? Just get your fame up a bit, and get the instructions on how to make Miasmal Counteragent from Harith. Carry a stack with you, and you'll never have to worry about Miasma again.
    Actually, it's still have timed miasmal that counteragent can't deal with. Only ways to deal with it just wait til it's depop but again it's in Abyssea which time is very valuable than to wait 3-5 min or very long period of time for it's depop. And statics miasmal that it's always just there. Guess best way of that SE must just make all Miasmal can remove with counteragent.
    (0)

Character
    Gaspee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Oh, the dreaded plague of Abyssea -Attohwa! I couldn't agree with the OP more!

My recommendation would be the granting of a key item upon completion of the quest Hazy Prospects, allowing a player character to click on the Miasma and have it dissipate. The Miasmal Counteragent synthesis recipe is not cheap, requiring a Salinator that sells at NPC for approximately 4,000 gil.
    (0)

A big thanks to Kingfury for my signature!

Character
    Vordox
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Once again people complain about how hard the game is. Quit then, this is not a straight point A to point B game. Man I wish most of the whiners were here when I started in 2004 that was hard and fun. Now it is a joke, I have to many friends here to quit and time invested. Stop complaining and enjoy the watered down version.
    (0)

Stop complaining and enjoy the watered down version.
    I love that analogy.. yes SqEnix has done a lot in the past year to tone down the difficulty of the game, if they took out everything that people thought was annoying or hard this game wouldn't be much of an adventure game it would be more like Super Mario Brothers and the side scrolling action
    (0)
    (A)-GERM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by vordox View Post
    Stop complaining and enjoy the watered down version.
    Finally someone who feels the same way as me..... I think alot of things have been made easy for no reason, except that people complained to much about doin things like CoP(man all the time, exp, and gil spent to have it cut down and weakend to what it is now). Instead of saying i cant, its too hard, noone ever will; actually try to get it done. Shout in town, set up a day dont expect it done right away or all at once. The biggest and best thing about FFXI was that you couldnt finish it in a day or week.
    (0)

Character
    Annewandering
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    arggggg no no no. I hate the maisma but my gosh if everything in game is given to you then might as well go mow the lawn instead of playing the game.
    (0)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by annewandering View Post
    arggggg no no no. I hate the maisma but my gosh if everything in game is given to you then might as well go mow the lawn instead of playing the game.
    I've highlighted the above with bold an such to point out that this sort of attitude should
    be highly unwelcome. It's rude an counter productive to the posting of other ideas/opinions
    that matter.

If this person wants to discuss the removal of said "effect" then let him be! I'm tired of
    seeing what I believe to be "elitests" from the game waltzing into this forum an stomping
    on others just because they want things "their way" all the time -.-

I'll go with removing the miasma based on key item idea obtained via quest an such.
    That's my opinion an let no one (other than SE) challenge it!
    (0)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast